Looking for.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for.........

I need Bar towels, Leather chalk pouches and and a good place to get embroidered waistcoat patches made.

All have to be customised so a name on the towels and pouches and of course each patch will have a different brand name.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great, if you don't want to post info up in this thread either PM me or use the contact us button at the bottom of the page.

Embroidered badges

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    I need Bar towels, Leather chalk pouches and and a good place to get embroidered waistcoat patches made.

All have to be customised so a name on the towels and pouches and of course each patch will have a different brand name.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great, if you don't want to post info up in this thread either PM me or use the contact us button at the bottom of the page.
    Hi Ferret,
    Just came across your post looking for badges. The post is 5 years old, but if you are still looking I can put you in touch with a company in California who make these and are far cheaper than those in the UK, postage is also included in the price.
    I got 25 x 2 1/2" circular badges made recently for my sons Aikido Club for $72
    When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Comment

Originally Posted by ryanah147 View Post
      Hi Ferret,
      Just came across your post looking for badges. The post is 5 years old, but if you are still looking I can put you in touch with a company in California who make these and are far cheaper than those in the UK, postage is also included in the price.
      actually 5 days, I think. However, I'm also in the market for leather chalk pouches. Customisable would be an awesome touch, too.

Comment

Originally Posted by ryanah147 View Post
        Hi Ferret,

The address is www.butlersourcing.com based in California, very good on price, and postage included

Comment

that looks a very good site ive just sent them my enquiry

how long did you have to wait ryanah147?

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
            that looks a very good site ive just sent them my enquiry

how long did you have to wait ryanah147?
            I sent off a pic of my requirements, we then exchanged about 2 emails each, then when the final documents were ready and I had signed them, it then took about 6 days for delivery to Ireland.
            Make sure to ask her for the 10% off... Tell her you can get them in the UK at that price..... She`ll then come down 10%
            Best of luck

Comment

thanks for that i will ask for the discount when receive my quote from them

Comment

Working...
              X