Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

Hi all im after a nice one piece aluminium silver case in good condition .

Anyone has one for sale or know of any good deals , can they please let me know .

The snooker center is selling nice ones but there seems to be a problem with their website .

silver case

the case in the middle:
    http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalog/1pc_cases.html
    :snooker:

Comment

Thats macka , yes that is a nice case and just what im after . I know its quite reasonable but the barracuda in the snooker center is only £40 delivered , so i,ll try and get that first .

I think the peardons are about the same price as craftsman so i may end up going for one of them , if i dont get no joy with the first .

Comment

Or did you mean the cheaper end ie;http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/60-ONE-PIECE-S...item5193bea2bc
        usually go for anything from £12 up to £22 - not bad if used mainly for storing several cues, ive got 2 similar ones myself

Comment

They dont look bad J R . I want one as my main case and i will always be carrying two cues in it so the quality will have to be good as my last leatherette started to fail after a few weeks when one of the catches fell off .

Comment

hotpot There's another post somewhere about cases but it seems to me that it's really difficult to get a good quality case for reasonable money.
            I bought a 3/4 last year from a good supplier, it wasnt cheap, and already there's a problem with the hinges and catches. There's another post about those fibreglass cases which seem to be a problem.
            Does anyone know what's the best value case for , say , £50?

Comment

What case did you get bigmeek ?

Ive only owned a cue craft alu case so cant comment on others , but the cue craft are brill cases and i think the cheapest one piece ones are £70 .

The peradon and craftsman are about £45-50 , and the barracuda which is suppose to be good are £40 .

Comment

theres been a problem with that website for a very long time i tried to purchase from there a while ago

have you tried them aluminium one piece cass on ebay for £45 delivered in black or silver they seem ok

also if any one needs replacement cheney catches for leather cases i have some

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  What case did you get bigmeek ?
                  Ive only owned a cue craft alu case so cant comment on others , but the cue craft are brill cases and i think the cheapest one piece ones are £70 .
                  The peradon and craftsman are about £45-50 , and the barracuda which is suppose to be good are £40 .
                  I bought the case from CraftsmanCues. It was one of those 3/4 leatherette ones with the black/white diamond pattern. They were about £90 I think. They don't do them in that style anymore. I only bought it cos I liked the pattern. Cos I bought on-line I didn't get the chance to check the quality of the catches and have a look at the internals.

Comment

Just ordered a cue craft one piece silver alu for £56 from alliance sports , which i think is excellent value .

Comment

Ive just been told that the silver cases are out of stock but i could have a bronze one .

I,ve never seen the bronze so would like a review off members wha have one or seen them as to what their like .

If anyone could send me a pic it would be much appreciated .

Neil .

Comment

you can get a cue craft one piece case from www.snootop.com for £53 inc delivery any colour

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                          theres been a problem with that website for a very long time i tried to purchase from there a while ago

have you tried them aluminium one piece cass on ebay for £45 delivered in black or silver they seem ok

also if any one needs replacement cheney catches for leather cases i have some
                          Thanks mucka i,m not sure if they are cheney catches , as i,m not familiar with the names . I will be looking for replacement catches though , and stronger ones if possible .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                            Thanks mucka i,m not sure if they are cheney catches , as i,m not familiar with the names . I will be looking for replacement catches though , and stronger ones if possible .
                            the catches i have are nickel plated large cheney catches with a lock n each catch they are very strong if you need a photo please pm me your email i only have two of these left.

Comment

Thanks mate , much appreciated , my catches are the flimsy thin metal type , apart from the catch broke , the same hinge is looking strained so i dont think its worth the effort fixing .

I,ll just store cues in it and look for a nice strong case that holds two cues nice and tight .

Comment

Working...
                              X