X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by abhi147 View Post
    Pqj,

I really appreciate the amount of effort you take to help people out here
    Especially me with my impatience and stupid problems, lol.

Anyways I really wonder do you sleep at all!!!!????

Whenever I post a problem you reply with your inputs in less than an hour, and at times couple of minutes!!!!
    I have learned so much since I joined this forum. It is my pleasure to be able to share with others what I have learned.
    There are some very knowledgable people on this forum.
    By the way,thank you for your order, appreciate it.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      Pm sent mate.
      To who? I guess you have decided not to respond to the suggestion I made previously.
      Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
      My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

The design on layered tips is all wrongin my opinion

Now before someone else starts nagging at me with suggestions that I am an idiot maybe someone who is markets tips may want to get intouch with me

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
          Consider you have also posted in the past to attack Trevor White of not knowing what he was talking about regarding tips, I will just take this as a compliment.
          If you would like to learn more about how to properly install a lamianted tip(other than Moori), and the effect of mositure on laminated tips, I suggest you to visit the Kamui web site, and/or ask and listen to other people who have more experience with tips than you. If you keep an open mind you can learn a lot more.
          There are many other things you can use if you like to keep the rim of your tip firmer, and darker, other than using water, which soften the leather, sips into the layers and may cause delamination. If you have done a good job, customer has no reason to yell at you even if you do not wet the tip.
          Moori is the most durable tip. You can do many things wrong and it still will not de-laminate--just because you can do something with a Moori does not mean you can do it with other tips.
          I remember you posted that you have installed a Talisman S on your lathe and it delaminated on you almost right away, right? You can cut a Moori with a very high speed on your lathe--but with Talisman you could delaminte it with too much heat cutting it at too high a speed.

Hrrm, you are saying that these tips are not made to absorb ambient moisture without falling apart? nice try.

People that have more experience? who and how the hell would you know, dont be so assuming you know what that does.

My experience with a delam on talisman means I am not alone in the universe, you need to bone up on what's happening out there. You use way to many I's in your posts which tells me you are a know it all and don't listen to others opinions.
          As for Trevor I have no idea what you are bangin on about.

Comment

Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
            Hrrm, you are saying that these tips are not made to absorb ambient moisture without falling apart? nice try.

People that have more experience? who and how the hell would you know, dont be so assuming you know what that does.

My experience with a delam on talisman means I am not alone in the universe, you need to bone up on what's happening out there. You use way to many I's in your posts which tells me you are a know it all and don't listen to others opinions.
            As for Trevor I have no idea what you are bangin on about.
            You can agree to disagree in a bit more humble way . There is such a thing as constructive criticism .

Comment

well, i experimented playing with different brands of layered tips but never had any de-laminating before.

maybe i'm just plain lucky...
              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                You can agree to disagree in a bit more humble way . There is such a thing as constructive criticism .
                Sorry but I don't like being told what I do not know by someone that does not even know me. and am not about to do an "I" list, they are in bad taste

Comment

Sorry but I don't like being told what I do not know by someone that does not even know me. and am not about to do an "I" list, they are in bad taste
                  Well there,s only one person who sound like a know it all to me . Keep an open mind it,s surprising what one can learn .
                  Last edited by hotpot; 12 October 2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    Well there,s only one person who sound like a know it all to me . Keep an open mind it,s surprising what one can learn .
                    well I'm pretty sure I know more than you and that ain't much.

Comment

Now now slasher, ' i know more than you, my dads bigger than yours....

Comment

well I'm pretty sure I know more than you and that ain't much.
                        Ye you do sound pretty sure , fair play to you muck .

Comment

Working...
                        X