No announcement yet.

TITAN Cue tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi put a kamui tip on last year, but as they only supply 14mm tips, I had to trim it down, and reduce the 10mm thickness, first trimming off the front, that was awful, then trimmed off the back on another tip, much better ????. the main problem with pig skin tips is they need to be broken in for longer periods than buffalo hide, and it still plays inconsistantly, ie, five blacks off the spot, could only screw back on four of these, also they sometimes misscue, ( could be me). a pro granite tip was also very inconsistant, so retiped mine and two other members with Blue Velvet tips, ( Jimmy White reccomends these tips), they are harder then Blue Diamond, but work much better.
    Hope this helps.
    John Holloway

Comment

Just bought a few titans , gonna try these next as i prefer a hard tip .

Comment

Let us know how you get on with them Hotpot, be warned though: they are very hard! :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Are they anything like the pro granit tips?
          Last edited by prince07799; 5 January 2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            Let us know how you get on with them Hotpot, be warned though: they are very hard! :snooker:
            Dont mind that muck as long as they hold the chalk and grip the white on soft touch shots . Dont know when i,ll try them as i have a few phoenix and black magic tips hanging around here .

Comment

Working...
            X