Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Here's one of mine, 10mm Talisman soft on a 9.3mm ferrule
    After so long, I'm still wondering how to trim the sides to become like that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
      After so long, I'm still wondering how to trim the sides to become like that.
      When trim the side, do not stand the cue strait, stand it with some angel.

Comment

• I'll try it once I've received my cue.

Comment

• I've been using Elks for the last 60 years and IMO MattCash's is the only one who has it right, tip top left picture is almost identical to the tip I use .... mine is 10mm. Now 75 and playing young players who play for a local RSL club and have no problem smacking their bums.

Comment

• My mate dropped his cue off the other week to be retipped and i could not believe my eyes, he had actually played a league match the night before with it John's tip.jpg

Cue now retipped after sorting the ferrule out John's Tip 2.jpg
            Last edited by lmf1471; 28 September 2014, 08:13 PM.
            Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

• Here's my tips

Comment

• Lovely looking tips, just how i like mine flush with ferrule and domed. Very shiny brass but is ferrule coming loose on middle cue?

Comment

• Superb job fella. What did you use on the ferrule?:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                    Superb job fella. What did you use on the ferrule?:snooker:
                    You read my mind G30,, what did you use. . I would also like to know that.!!!! so shiny ferrule !!! very nice.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatnew View Post
                      Here's my tips

You change the ferrule as well when you change the tip ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Mirror polish for the ferrule. Incredible job ? How to make it ??

Comment

• The middle cue's ferrule is ok, not loose. it's the mark of glue, maybe the cuemaker's mistake.

I use gummed paper to protect the wood, nail polishing tools for the ferrule, after that, use the car wax to clean and make it shiny.

Comment

The middle cue's ferrule is ok, not loose. it's the mark of glue, maybe the cuemaker's mistake.

I use gummed paper to protect the wood, nail polishing tools for the ferrule, after that, use the car wax to clean and make it shiny.
                            a m8 of mine said to me while back, use. Meguiar's car wax. I thought he was joking.. Looks like , he was'nt !!!!! . the result is perfect. I'm going to buy one. Thanks for the tip !!!!!

Comment

• I'm a Car wax freek and have never thought about using it on my Ferrule. Off to give it a try. Could you show a pic of the nail polishing tool?

Comment

Here's my tips

Love them, very jealous, i have to keep my ferrules looking good otherwise it bugs me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X