X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    this one . probably caused by knife . small ones ,

[IMG][/IMG]
    That looks like it could be scratches that are too deep for the wire wool to remove

Comment

• Originally Posted by JohnASmith97 View Post
      That looks like it could be scratches that are too deep for the wire wool to remove
      Yeah, good point.
      visible on this one as well . My playing cue at the moment , No big deal cuz it's a club cue.
      I'm gonna have to buy a Scalpel. much easier to work with.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Yeah, good point.
        visible on this one as well . My playing cue at the moment , No big deal cuz it's a club cue.
        I'm gonna have to buy a Scalpel. much easier to work with.

[IMG][/IMG]
        It's amazing the amount of damage a little piece of chalk can do in the wrong hands, not that I'm accusing you Ramon

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
          It's amazing the amount of damage a little piece of chalk can do in the wrong hands, not that I'm accusing you Ramon
          haha, you can accusing me as much as you want my friend. That's oky.

Well, tbh , it's a 2 hand club cue ( picture 1 ). I bought it cuz was such a good player and not too heavy.
          The shaft was indeed a real mess ( sumthing like picture 2 , take a look at color diff in taper on that shaft. power of chalk ) . took me sum time to clean it up and re-finish it with MW Oil . I coud'nt get all the mess off but no such a big deal . It's a cheap club cue and i'm happy. Abit short ,though.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• I couldn't play with that Ramon, I just couldn't watch the end of that cue coming back on the backswing, it would do my head in lol.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              I couldn't play with that Ramon, I just couldn't watch the end of that cue coming back on the backswing, it would do my head in lol.
              haha, lol neither do I . it's a mess .

last time I woke up at 3.00 AM ,in the middle of the night just cuz I had forgotten to clean up the cue. My wife told me : you are a psychopath .

probably she is right . that's me . :snooker:

Comment

haha, lol neither do I . it's a mess .

last time I woke up at 3.00 AM ,in the middle of the night just cuz I had forgotten to clean up the cue. My wife told me : you are a psychopath .

probably she is right . that's me . :snooker:
                Haha! I keep my cue at the club and often have bad dreams that the club has shut down overnight and I can't get my cue back, I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with that one
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• My playing cue - John Parris Traditional custom made to my specs. Tip is a Talisman S. I have recently changed from a conventional brass ferrule to a Century Pro Titanium Ferrule.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Very nice looking cue and tip
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• That tip and ferrule install looks spot on. Let us know what you think of the new ferrule when you get out and play with it.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• The new titanium ferrule plays well. A more pronounced and solid hit and the throw and the deflection is gone.

Comment

• Originally Posted by hasan.rashid14 View Post
                          The new titanium ferrule plays well. A more pronounced and solid hit and the throw and the deflection is gone.
                          Can you describe the inside of the ferrule? Was it threaded? Was it thick walled or thin? Did it have teeth like a gear or did it just look like a normal thin walled pigeon-ring type ferrule?

Comment

• Originally Posted by kramer8 View Post

Can you describe the inside of the ferrule? Was it threaded? Was it thick walled or thin? Did it have teeth like a gear or did it just look like a normal thin walled pigeon-ring type ferrule?
                            It was thin walled pigeon ring type.

Comment

• Hi,

This is my Elk Master 10 mm tips on 9,5 mm cue
                              https://imgur.com/a/nWcMwxU

Comment

• What would the forum members recommend for the best tip for a snooker player? Never liked elks really always went for blue diamond but I’ve had loads of rubbish tips lately I’ve never tried any premium tips so after some advice please. Cheerz

Comment

Working...
                                X