Mini Butt Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Butt Extension

Hi, I own a Peradon Cue with Butt-End joint.

The mini butt extensions peradon supply are of an even lower quality than their cues as you all proably know. It is just a block of wood painted black.

Are there any mini butts out there that fit peradon cues...? Looking for a propper ebony one or alike.

Thanks in Advance.

Mini Butt

The only Extension's that fit the Peradon Joint is the Peradon extension's as far as i know.

You can take the cue to a Cuemaker or a Cuedoctor and have the Joint replaced with the Cuemaker/Cuedoctor own Joint and have their extension's
    :snooker:

Comment

Good Day,

I think that a painted black hardwood mini butt is better quality than a plastic tube with a plug and a socket plug. Give me some painted wood anytime, I would prefer ebony but my second choice would be wood. If they say ebonized I beleive this means painted black.

Cheers, Rolly C. sends
      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I know that it is only 'ebonized' I am not complaining about the quality, and it certainly fullfills its purpose. I would just like one that is nicer to look at of a higher quality.

Comment

I will be ordering one for my Aurora Cue, I love the cue but hate the plastic mini butt, talked to Airin (cue maker) and I let him know that I will be ordering one soon.
          Cheers, Mate,
          I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by blackballgame View Post
            The only Extension's that fit the Peradon Joint is the Peradon extension's as far as i know.

You can take the cue to a Cuemaker or a Cuedoctor and have the Joint replaced with the Cuemaker/Cuedoctor own Joint and have their extension's
            Hi, I sell Cue Craft Cues and cases etc. I would suspect I can help you get one made. Not sure where in the UK you are, but if you're within driving distance of Chesterfield, you could bring your cue and ext. over, or just post it to me and I'll see if Cue Craft can make you one from Ebony with your joint added. email me to: cueist@genie.co.uk with your contact details - mobile no' and I'll call you to discuss.

Dave, Snookerpoolman

Comment

Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
              Hi, I own a Peradon Cue with Butt-End joint.

The mini butt extensions peradon supply are of an even lower quality than their cues as you all proably know. It is just a block of wood painted black.

Are there any mini butts out there that fit peradon cues...? Looking for a propper ebony one or alike.

Thanks in Advance.
              I have a couple of Peradon cues, both hi end ones both of excellent quality.
              you should not slag off Peradons just because you don't like some of there products. Also if their cue are of such poor quality, why did you buy one in the first place?

Comment

Originally Posted by purist View Post
                I have a couple of Peradon cues, both hi end ones both of excellent quality.
                you should not slag off Peradons just because you don't like some of there products. Also if their cue are of such poor quality, why did you buy one in the first place?
                Hi a very late reply.

I love Peradon Cues, I know very little about cues and only go by the bad things I have read, I am using a Peradon Prince and really like it, it plays well and I enjoy using it. I did not mean to slag off their products just wondered wether there were better quality alternatives.

I am sure their hand made custom cues are off an even better quality than the mass produced ones like the Prince I own.

Comment

hi jeese easiest way if your not bothered about the mini butt you have is have the joint taken out of that and have it put in a piece of ebony or blackwood if you want to send it to me either i will do it or get someone i know to do it

Comment

It's a trade-off really. You should be prepared to pay a higher price for the ebony mini butt. But Peradon should have offered both options for the customers.

Comment

Working...
                    X