Camel Cue Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camel Cue Tip

Camel Cue Tip is made of high quality leather. Is the right choice for players.http://www.phoenixcue.com/photo/T12.jpg

Camel Cue Tip

Camel Cue Tip is made of high quality leather. Is the right choice for players.
    http://www.phoenixcue.com/photo/T12.jpg

Comment

I tried one of these and didn't like it so i took the hump!!! lol Sorry couldn't resist. I'm sure they are good.
      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
        I tried one of these and didn't like it so i took the hump!!!
        You beat me too it!

Comment

What's a camel? a horse built by a committee.

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
            I tried one of these and didn't like it so i took the hump!!! lol Sorry couldn't resist. I'm sure they are good.
            LOL...Did you really try them?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

lol

thought it said camel toe

Comment

Are these the tips that are fitted to Phoenix cues during production ?

If so I may be interested - how much are they including postage to UK?

Comment

are they filtered tips? i can never get used to non-filtered ones...

lol, sorry beemly, i can't help myself... i'm sure they're very good tips...
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post

If so I may be interested - how much are they including postage to UK?
                    i aint sure if they're fitted during production, but yer can purchase them from craftsmans cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post
                      I thought Phoenix cues are fitted with their own Phoenix laminated tips?

Comment

Working...
                      X