X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]WANTED:[/B]Baulk Marker Stick Snooker & Pool

WANTED:

Baulk Marker Stick Snooker & Pool

Must be the Type that is designed to be used on all 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft and 12ft Pool or Snooker tables.

Peradon normally makes these and Yes there is One on eBay but Im Not Prepared to Pay £9.99!

Gaz.
    Last edited by gazza147; 19 February 2011, 11:03 PM.

Tight swine

Comment

Just Bought one from Here Very Cheap £3.50!!

SnookerStuff.com

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        Just Bought one from Here Very Cheap £3.50!!

SnookerStuff.com

Gaz.
        Think I got mine from there about 6 months ago. Word of warning though, there is a difference in the pool and snooker ones. The one for snooker does not make the 'd' properly for a 6ft pool table, don't ask me why its what I found anyway. Does the job for snooker though. If you need a precise marker for pool then get the pool equivalent, must be a reason why they sell both.

Comment

thats the website i used to get my talisman tips they used to be £12.99 free delivery last year

Comment

How fast was the Delivery??

Comment

from what i can remember it only took around 1-2 days

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                thats the website i used to get my talisman tips they used to be £12.99 free delivery last year
                i would be very careful about that! at trade and i think i buy more than anybody else they cost £10.46 before tax costs etc. so to sell delivered for £12.99 is impossible. they are now at £16.95 and they are the wrong size. sad thing is because people don't listen to me i am going to have to start selling them in 10mm !!!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

ive been buying my tips from stu green and he puts a 10mm talisman on my cue where the ferrule is 9.5mm and there is never anything hanging over the edge the sizing is terrible on the 10mm talismans

Comment

11mm is best because they are cut much finer and the right thickness.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Yes I have Noticed the Talisman Sizes are Terrible!

Comment

Working...
                      X