accu- rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accu- rest

There was a thread on the forum yesterday about an accu rest with a clip of stephen lee using it but i think it was taken down. Will all the players start to use this new rest?

Not the ones I have spoken to!! and yes it was removed due to the person posting the messages was breaking the forums advertising policy on 3 accounts, Username violation for commercial entity, number of posts on the same subject over multiple categories and all 24 posts on the same subject and targeted in a commercial manner.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      Not the ones I have spoken to!! and yes it was removed due to the person posting the messages was breaking the forums advertising policy on 3 accounts, Username violation for commercial entity, number of posts on the same subject over multiple categories and all 24 posts on the same subject and targeted in a commercial manner.
      Is this a sort of gimmick?

Comment

possibly not but you can't bombard the forum with it or its spam!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

www.snookeru.com

Originally Posted by s.h442 View Post
          Is this a sort of gimmick?
          The man who runs this company is called Michael Nevin and he lives close to Steven Lee.
          The concept looks good, I would like one for my table as always miss cue with the swan neck spider.

PS Before I get banned for promoting this product I do not know this company!!!!!!! :snooker:
          Last edited by stan-mullin; 22 March 2011, 12:36 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

It seems that everybody is coming up with rests these days!

Look how pathetic this one is

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
              It seems that everybody is coming up with rests these days!

Look how pathetic this one is

I like this one as well!

Comment

I missed the post on the accu rest jobbie yesterday so just had a looksy at the vid on you tube of stephen lee using it and i hate too say............ it looks good and i want a set to add with my accesories in my snooker manbag...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  I missed the post on the accu rest jobbie yesterday so just had a looksy at the vid on you tube of stephen lee using it and i hate too say............ it looks good and i want a set to add with my accesories in my snooker manbag...
                  along with your mankini ?

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    along with your mankini ?
                    Funny you should say that.............................................. ......

Havn't you got any cues/tips etc to be getting on with selling...............

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                      Funny you should say that.............................................. ......

Havn't you got any cues/tips etc to be getting on with selling...............
                      nope i am done for the day!

Comment

no sir it is not a gimmick , its a piece of equipment , according to everybody who has bought it including high ranking players in all cuesports , that actually works and exceeds all expectations . that is an answer to your question and not meant to be any form of advertisment and if the ferret thinks it is then i apologise to you now but please don't ban me . I will answer any questions as truthfully as possible without trying to promote anything by qouting what others think , i think this is fair ?

Comment

send me one - i will give it a fair and honest review.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookeru View Post
                            no sir it is not a gimmick , its a piece of equipment , according to everybody who has bought it including high ranking players in all cuesports , that actually works and exceeds all expectations . that is an answer to your question and not meant to be any form of advertisment and if the ferret thinks it is then i apologise to you now but please don't ban me . I will answer any questions as truthfully as possible without trying to promote anything by qouting what others think , i think this is fair ?
                            Send me one as well, and I will review it!

Comment

At least they have a realistic price!
                              High Break: Pre TFS (08-11) = 18
                              In beautiful Yorkshire, fancy a game?

Comment

Working...
                              X