Longer one piece cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longer one piece cue case

Hi eveyone, im new to this forum. Nice to meet you all.

I recently wanted to order a one piece cue from Robin Cook, but what is concerning me is that I haven't been able to find a one piece case that hold a 59.5 inches long cue.

any suggestion/recommendation would be appreciated

Have a look at this.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/60-ONE-PIECE-S...#ht_1336wt_698

Comment

not sure if your going to find one mate ? one of my mates just bought a Peradon Halo case while he is waiting for his new cue. it's supposed to be able to take a 60" cue. i was going to post the link for you but after reading the description it says "Internal Dims with 2 channels measuring 150 cms" which is a little over 59" i think. you might have to get a custom made case made mate. why don't you ask CRISPIAN JONES if he can help you out he is a member on hear drop him a pm.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
        mike thats the one i use to store my new cues mate. there is no way that a 59.5" cue will fit mines are 58" and they are a snug fit (half inch either end at most)i know it says 60" but that the outside dimensions. it says in the listing "INTERNAL CUE SPACE A FRACTION OVER 59"

Comment

Thanks for the link Bigmeek, I have had a look on that case before, and yes, as ashbash states, the description says "INTERNAL CUE SPACE A FRACTION OVER 59", i don't think it can hold my cue.
          Thanks ashbash too, I think the Peradon Halo case looks really nice, but I think its internal channels measruing 150.5cms.
          I think Stamford cases can do the job well but I don't want to spend that much on a case or I should say I don't have that much money.

Comment

check out Reg Wright for a custom case. www.wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

Thanks jaffa, i think that might be the solution but i will have to send them an email to confirm

Comment

Kevin, just wondering if any of the cases on the Craftsman site would be any good? Click on the link. The Cuecraft one at £65 has a 2" chalk compartment which could possibly be removed. The black one at £45 says it holds cues up to 60". There's no picture of the internal but Simon at Craftsman could advise you.
                http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalog/1pc_cases.html

Comment

Thank Bigmeek, I have just got an email from Robin Cook saying that the Cue Craft one piece case can take the cue if some alternation is made to the chalk compartment. I never the chalk compartment of Cue Craft case can be removed even im using one for my butt-joint cue Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X