3/4 Aluminium Cue Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 Aluminium Cue Cases

For sale 3x 3/4 Aluminium cases. £25 each + P&P (One is brand new)

P.M me for pic's. All are unbranded but in perfect working order.

What 3/4 Cases are these m8 are they the Cheapies from Thailand/HK or Cue Craft Cases? Please send me some Pics to:

topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.

Comment

2 of them are Chinese. One was purchased from Cardiff Sports Gear. The one from Cardiff Sports Gear feels alot nicer. It's hard to tell by the pictures but when you have all the cases in your hand it's easy to notice. Also the Chinese Cases have full plastic handles. Whereas the one from Cardiff Sports Gear has metal guides. Just seems to be built more sturdy.

Collection on these is also welcome. I live near Cardiff in South Wales

Chinese

Cardiff Sports Gear

Comment

only 25pounds for this case?

Comment

Yes mate. £25 + P&P. Which will be around £8 i expect for standard courier, or £12 for 24/48 hour delivery. I can find out exact postage prices if needed

Comment

do u have the dimensions?

Comment

Sorry about the delay in replying to your question. I will get the dimensions later on today. Price is £30 posted by Hermes. Or £35 by City

If anyone is interested in a Cue to go with a case: £20 each with addition of the case. So your getting a decent cue and good case for £50/£55 delivered. I have over 200 feedback on ebay http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/fruit_1988

JX Pro Ash 3/4. 57", 9.5mm tip, 19oz.Mini Butt and longer Extension

BCE 3 Piece Jimmy White Ash Cue 3/4, 57", 9.5mm tip 19oz Longer Extension

Comment

Cases are still for sale.

Max shaft length is about 44-45 inches.

Price is now £20 each.

Comment

Can this case be trimmed down to a smaller size?

I'm looking for a 3/4 case that just fits my boot and at the moment one that is around 45" might fit if it's not too thick. Purchased a 45" Alu one which has 3 compartments and the extra thickness has caused a problem so looking for one with 2 compartments.

I have heard that the ones with plastic end caps can be removed and stuck back down?

Comment

I don't really get what you mean to be honest. All 3 of mine have 2 compartments. External length is 50 inches. one of them has a chalk compartment. Hence only fitting 44-45 inches. The other 2 have no chalk compartment. So can fit 49 inch shafts.

Comment

yes sorry... I'm looking for a case that I can modify and make shorter by removing the ends and getting a hack saw to it and then putting the ends back on if that makes any sense but I need to know if it's possible with the case you have?

Comment

It's possible yes. But it won't be easy. The plastic end caps are just glued over the aluminium. So if you could get those off without breaking them, i see no reason why it won't work.

Comment

I still have these 3 available. £25 includes postage within the U.K. Or you can come collect them for £15 a pop. All of them are in fully working order.

I no longer use a 3/4 cue so these are just sitting under my bed doing nothing.

I live in Caerphilly, which is near Cardiff for people who don't know where that is.

You might play at my local club, Trecenydd snooker hall/club. I'm willing to come drop them off at the club if you like.

Comment

Working...
                          X