KevinMA's new Aurora chalk pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KevinMA's new Aurora chalk pouch

KevinMA recently asked me to make him a leather chalk pouch, here are a couple pictures. Thanks.

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 1 July 2011, 05:47 PM.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Very Nice Airin . Looks classy .
    I've got one of your chalk pounches and the quality is very good [ Even after the Royal Mail had a go at it ] .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Agree with Neil! Looks very classy!! Thank you very much Airin

Comment

Totally agree aswell very nice workmanship.......!!
        Last edited by coomsey76; 30 June 2011, 04:45 PM.
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Airin:

I already have 2 of your chalk pouches (I repaired my older one when it wore out) so now I was wondering when you will be selling some quality golf shirts with your logo on them?

I'd DEFINITELY be interested in buying a few of those if they are at a reasonable price! (Make the trunks long so they don't come out of the trousers, which irritates me so I have to buy the XL sizes for playing snooker)

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Lovely, I like the new logo you're putting on stuff :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Thank you very much, really appreciate it.
              Terry, I am sorry I know nothing about polo shirts but I can look into it when I have the time. I found some nice material when I was checking out some leather for my cue cases. I think it could be very good as a cue cloth. I am trying it out now. It is much lighter, and less bulky, plus it is very good for burnishing the shaft for a smooth finish. It can be fitted nicely inside a cue case, so it does not have to be tied on the handle or something like that.
              I also have made a pouch in black leather, which is a bit more stiff than the brown leather.

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 1 July 2011, 07:53 PM.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Hello Erin, Nice pouch, can you make me an ebony mini butt joint for my Aurora Cue.?
                I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                  Hello Erin, Nice pouch
                  LMAO....

Tickled me that...

Comment

[QUOTE=poolqjunkie;586628]Thank you very much, really appreciate it.
                    Terry, I am sorry I know nothing about polo shirts but I can look into it when I have the time. I found some nice material when I was checking out some leather for my cue cases. I think it could be very good as a cue cloth. I am trying it out now. It is much lighter, and less bulky, plus it is very good for burnishing the shaft for a smooth finish. It can be fitted nicely inside a cue case, so it does not have to be tied on the handle or something like that.I also have made a pouch in black leather, which is a bit more stiff than the brown leather.

Great idea . Fed up trying to fit everything in the case and hoping that the catches don't break . Would like a few if you do make them Airin .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                      LMAO....

Tickled me that...
                      Lol, Airin can you add one of these to my order, I like the second pictured pouch the best, leather as more grain and caracter, looks brown.
                      Cheers,
                      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                        I found some nice material when I was checking out some leather for my cue cases. I think it could be very good as a cue cloth. I am trying it out now. It is much lighter, and less bulky, plus it is very good for burnishing the shaft for a smooth finish. It can be fitted nicely inside a cue case, so it does not have to be tied on the handle or something like that.
                        How good would that be, being able to get everything in your case.....!!

I'd be interested in those as well.......

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                          I found some nice material when I was checking out some leather for my cue cases. I think it could be very good as a cue cloth. I am trying it out now. It is much lighter, and less bulky, plus it is very good for burnishing the shaft for a smooth finish. It can be fitted nicely inside a cue case, so it does not have to be tied on the handle or something like that.
                          Hi Airin,

Any news on the cue towels??
                          Last edited by coomsey76; 24 July 2011, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X