Peradon Ball Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Ball Case

Anyone know how to change the combination lock number on a Peradon snooker ball case? The case is an old one so the little red tab thing has long since been removed.

From what I can see from a photo of these cases, the combination latches look the same as a normal briefcase, if that is so then with the lock unlocked and open, push the latch "inwards" (i.e towards the handle) and hold, change the numbers to what you want the new lock-number to be, release the latch, test.
    Hope this helps.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      From what I can see from a photo of these cases, the combination latches look the same as a normal briefcase, if that is so then with the lock unlocked and open, push the latch "inwards" (i.e towards the handle) and hold, change the numbers to what you want the new lock-number to be, release the latch, test.
      Hope this helps.
      Yep, your bang on Dean.....!!
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Thanks Dean. Will give it a try.

Comment

Thanks Dean, I had no idea that is how it works. I have one ball case and I just leave the combination at 000.LOL
          Thank you, will try it later.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I used to use the wife's vital statistics but then 6 digits became not enough! ROFL

sorry could not resist it - I am dead if she sees this! <gulp>
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              I used to use the wife's vital statistics but then 6 digits became not enough! ROFL

sorry could not resist it - I am dead if she sees this! <gulp>
              O, no...you could get in big trouble for saying something like this. LOL
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

bigmeek gave this a try tonight and it never worked the problem is that we could not move the latches towards each other when the box was open. you have to push the latches away from each other to open the box and they then spring back to locked position. we tried to push and hold the latches out and change the combination which we managed to do thinking we had worked it out but to no avail the combination is still at the original 000 we can not for the life of us figure it out lol

Comment

Working...
                X