X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeadyla
    replied
    This is the reply I got from Mastercue.

Our magic black prices is USD. 6.50 / pcs , available in 10mm.

The postage to Malaysia for 10-20 pcs is USD 18.
    If I buy it directly from Mastercue, I guess it would be a waste for me to order just for 1 or 2 pieces. Maybe you guys can ask how much it cost to post to the UK.

If it's too expensive, Is there anyone who would like me to order for them, then post it to the UK?

Unless maybe ADR can get a good price for us?

Leave a comment:

• green71
    replied
    Hotpot,
    I guess Stu has them. Because the tip was chosen by him or his business partner in Newcastle, not my choice. I asked shortening the stock cue and the partner done it. I will ask him when I need them.

Damienlch,
    Thank you for the comment to my English

Mikeadyla,
    I guess you can get them easier in South East Asia than in Europe, right? Good luck for your trying.

Leave a comment:

• mikeadyla
    replied
    Thanks for letting me know. Am in Malaysia now, so might be worth trying it out.

Leave a comment:

• damienlch
    replied
    Originally Posted by green71 View Post
    Hi all,
    I tried one. It came with my new GBL C1 cue this Monday, Stu@GreenBaize fitted.
    I played a few frames with it today, and I like it. Firm hit, grip the cue ball, taking chalk and responses are very well. don't know how the time work it for.
    The cue ball had black mark when I misscued once. It could be removed by nail easily.
    I prefer this MB tip rather than any pressed tips which I used(elk, mw super, pro granite), though I am not a good player. I want to try the tips on my other cues if I can get them easily.
    This is just my first impression, but I think it worth trying to everyone.

Hope this helps for someone, and sorry for my poor English.
    Cheers,
    Thank you for the review, Green71... Which reminds me... I have a couple somewhere, just need to find some time to try it out.

Oh btw, I can read your English just fine. So don't worry about it.

Cheers!!

Leave a comment:

• hotpot
    replied
    Cant see no price for them , woder if Stu sells them .

Leave a comment:

• green71
    replied
    Hi all,
    I tried one. It came with my new GBL C1 cue this Monday, Stu@GreenBaize fitted.
    I played a few frames with it today, and I like it. Firm hit, grip the cue ball, taking chalk and responses are very well. don't know how the time work it for.
    The cue ball had black mark when I misscued once. It could be removed by nail easily.
    I prefer this MB tip rather than any pressed tips which I used(elk, mw super, pro granite), though I am not a good player. I want to try the tips on my other cues if I can get them easily.
    This is just my first impression, but I think it worth trying to everyone.

Hope this helps for someone, and sorry for my poor English.
    Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• mikeadyla
    started a topic Magic Black Tips by Mastercue

Magic Black Tips by Mastercue

Anyone tried them?

Linky: http://www.mastercue.th.com/other.html
Working...
X