Kamui tips the real thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamui tips the real thing

Very interested in trying the KAMUI TIPS everyone raves about however with so many FAKES on the market what dealer would you you say could be trusted to supply the real thing, I know there is info as to how to tell the fakes but its a bit late when you have parted with your cash.

Buy them off Andrew......... ADR147

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
      Buy them off Andrew......... ADR147
      Thought he no longer stocked them as they are too expensive !.

Comment

Dont think A D sells them now Gaz , i,ve had a good few off snooker cues for you and they play great , i,ve never seen a fake one and have only bought from him so how many are around i dont know or doubt if i,d know one if i seen one .

Comment

go to the pro9.co.uk website, they are official sellers of kamui products, and 1 of the only 1s in the uk

Comment

Denja if ADR147 hasnt any I can Supply you let me know how many you want ok!

Comment

Andrew stopped because of fakes. I get them from rileys website, which is an official supplier. Dave coutts is also listed as an official seller. Either of these places you will get real kamui's from.
              If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Working...
              X