My new Stamford cuemakers cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Stamford cuemakers cue case

Some of you may know i've been waiting for my Dan Shelton cue for over two years. I finally received my Shelton/Wooldridge cue (thanks again Mike) and it turned out to be awesome not least because its pink
    So i decided that Pinkie needed a special case. I ordered one from Stamford cuemakers and here it is!

Very nice combination .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

That is a sexy match. Awesome.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Price? and what kind of chalk is that?

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

quality set, looks great

Comment

180 pounds and this is a triangle chalk customized by my friend April_madness

Comment

Originally Posted by ja. View Post
              180 pounds and this is a triangle chalk customized by my friend April_madness
              oh, yes, I think there is thread about this, he uses a template he created in Publisher or some-such.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

very nice case, same design as mine except the interior is red and I have my initials embroidered also in red on the outside the quality is very good isn't it!? :snooker:
                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Great case and cue. What wood did you use to make it pink?

Great that you ordered through Dan and received a Mike. Not sure that Mike would have made a pink one otherwise. As a female I am jealous.

Had my boyfriend's case made with Stamford as well. Half yellow and half black. Like Will said, very nice quality.
                  Last edited by mikeadyla; 10 February 2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

That looks great together, definitely a one off set, nice

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      oh, yes, I think there is thread about this, he uses a template he created in Publisher or some-such.

not sure about the publisher thing, i'll ask HIM what HE used to make it XD

Originally Posted by mikeadyla View Post
                      Great case and cue. What wood did you use to make it pink?

Great that you ordered through Dan and received a Mike. Not sure that Mike would have made a pink one otherwise. As a female I am jealous.

Had my boyfriend's case made with Stamford as well. Half yellow and half black. Like Will said, very nice quality.
                      the pink wood is pink ivory i think. i remember a few jokes were posted on tsf about the pink cue when i had just ordered it, talk about being in touch with their feminine side :P

Comment

Looks great mate hope it was all worth your while

Comment

180 is a great price, i'm sure they used to be more than that.
                          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Not my colour, None the less a very nice case. something new on my "want list"

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                              180 is a great price, i'm sure they used to be more than that.
                              I know, I paid £180 and got my embroidery done! Very pleased to be honest :snooker:
                              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                              X