Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much influence does tip have on screw stun top spin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much influence does tip have on screw stun top spin.

Taking into account a player has a reasonable technique how much influence do different tips have on screw, stun, ,top spin, side, e.c.t do certain tips enhance ones technique,

I have tried quite a few different brands with different hardness. I found that I can execute the types of shots I am capable of with any of those I have used. However, l do have preferences over how they feel. I'd invariably play better and more consistently with those that I like than those I dislike.

Technically speaking, I think the influence a tip has on the reaction of the cue ball is minimal, as long as it's of decent quality. Imo, the effect is more psychological than physical, which in this game, matters just as much.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I have tried different brands, conditions of tips on my cue and found that it does have significant difference on the outcome of the cue ball control mainly on the spin, transmission of force and finally the feel.

If the tip get moisturized, it would of course have big big difference that anyone could feel on every espect of shots. For different brands which implies different materials and also different hardness would also count the difference in which I would say more significantly on the spin shots.

For the question - "How much influence does tip have on screw stun top spin. ", I think the level of influence of tip on spin and powerful shots would be more obvious comparing to stun.

Comment

Working...
      X