Who's using MW Laminated Super Tips Please Read In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's using MW Laminated Super Tips Please Read In

I have Fitted many of these but thought I would try one on my Snooker Cue this week, It seems very hard and I have been using Genuine Green Triangle Chalk on them and that seems ok, but what Chalk do you use on these Hard Tips!

I would like your Thoughts on these Tips and Which Chalk do you Use on them Thank You.

have u tried the master chalk done by the same company as the green triangle the master chalk stay on better and grips better

Comment

oh and am using a talisman soft but been using the chalk for ages now on different tips and never gone bk to the green triangle

Comment

Hi Shane I been using Genuine Green Triangle Chalk for over 20+yrs and if its good enough for the Pro's its good enough for me m8. I have tried many other chalks Including Master Chalk on Normal Layerd Tips and found the Genuine Triangle Chalk the Best.

I just wanted some feedback on the MW Laminated Tips and what Chalk you found the Best on them so Thanks for the Suggestion on these Harder Tips anyway may try and see what the Master Chalk is like on this Harder Laminated Tip.

I gotta say thou seems as the Genuine Green Triangle Chalk holding ok which i didnt think it would?

Comment

hav tried h2 tips moori and a black one which i can't remember craftsman sells there cues now and found the master chalk was better but then it's all down to wot u prefer really i hav found tho the master chalk takes time to bed in

Comment

As I said above shane I will give the Master Chalk ago on this Hard MW Laminated Tip and see if any Difference m8.

Comment

What you need is some Kamui chaulk .

Comment

Yes use the Kamui chalk if you don't like chalking your cue regularly, if you love cleaning the white ball and if you don't have a magnetic chalk holder as its too small and doesn't fit.

Comment

That kamui chalk is a waste of money IMO. I had a game with mark62 when he 1st got some and it left huge marks on the cue ball and it is expensive for a piece of chalk. Also I think most players including myself like to chalk their cue regularly anyway as it becomes a habit. You found a cue you like yet mark mate or are you still looking?
                  77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Dark green original triangle chalk is very good for laminated tips , if you can get it .

Comment

The dark green triangle and master chalk
                      Both made by tweetens have stopped being made
                      Due to some health and safety concerns (high lead content)
                      Apparently you could get I'll if you ate it

Comment

Originally Posted by Mick Dundee View Post
                        The dark green triangle and master chalk
                        Both made by tweetens have stopped being made
                        Due to some health and safety concerns (high lead content)
                        Apparently you could get I'll if you ate it
                        Yes Mick think it was about 8 years ago they stopped making it , i bought one the the last boxes available on ebay and its a lot better than the light stuff on hard tips .

Comment

Yeah I've got the darker master
                          Hard to come by now

Comment

Just found some dark stuff on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-cubes-Sp...item2a1c7ffc1e

Comment

I use normal Triangle chalk on my tip. When I first used it on a layerd tip it did'nt appear to be covering it very well. It must be how the layerd tips hold the chalk, i've had no problems though,probably less miscues if anything. At the moment i'm using a Kamui Black (medium) tip.

Comment

Working...
                              X