No announcement yet.

Kamui 1.21 Chalk, anybody tried??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the same money you can buy 144 cubes of Green Triangle which has been the number one chalk for decades, only a fool would pay the same for one cube of supposed wonder chalk.

Only a complete muppet idiot fool would accidentally press the button twice when ordering a cube when slightly hungover and commit to buying two of the bloody things.

I shall provide a complete muppet idiot fool's review once it has arrived.

:stupid:

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
      For the same money you can buy 144 cubes of Green Triangle which has been the number one chalk for decades, only a fool would pay the same for one cube of supposed wonder chalk.

Only a complete muppet idiot fool would accidentally press the button twice when ordering a cube when slightly hungover and commit to buying two of the bloody things.

I shall provide a complete muppet idiot fool's review once it has arrived.

:stupid:
      Lol like it .

Comment

Can't comment on the Kamui but I have a gross (144) of Triangle Spruce here and it's working out just fine, although I do chanlk my tip every 3 or 4 shots or before a deep screw shot and I think it would be very tough to break that habit when using the Kamui.

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

As said earlier I've tried both and the .98 is better IMO

Comment

Yes i have to agree with Terry the dark spruce triangle chalk is the best i've used(light green triangle = not as good), and i enjoy chalking gives you a little time to think out your future positional shots, i wouldn't be able to justify paying £20 for one chalk when in bulk your getting triangle spruce for peanuts...

Just to add, i may feel differently if someone was to buy me one to try, and a kamui tip
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I'm useing Kamui chalk 1.21,because i'm trying a kamui tip,and i love it,don't know if it's the tip or chalk.
              what i will say it does leaves chalk on the cue ball,(WHEN THE TABLE IS DAMP OR THE ROOM IS COLD)
              no chalk on cue ball on a heated table.
              I M H O well worth it....before i used about 3/5 new tips on week to find a good one.(all makes).

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                Can't comment on the Kamui but I have a gross (144) of Triangle Spruce here and it's working out just fine, although I do chanlk my tip every 3 or 4 shots or before a deep screw shot and I think it would be very tough to break that habit when using the Kamui.

Terry
                Terry try it , i know you will like it.(whats money with the all cues you have.)
                Last edited by choice; 1 November 2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't pay £20 either but was just saying how much people get for free

Comment

At £20 i know people who've payed less for there cues

Comment

Lol, they're tiny compared to a Green Triangle and sat next to a 15p lump of Green don't look great value at £20 a pop. May give it a trial tonight. Doesn't come with instructions so not sure if it should be kept in the little zip-lock bag - I may peel the wrapper off some green to disguise it so nobody knows I actually bought some

Comment

I'll buy some when most of the top 16 start using it.
                        WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                        Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You'd think the company making it would mail the top 16 a box each for the promo.

Comment

They mainly focus on 9 ball hence it's blue

Comment

choice:

I've tried the Kamui tips and didn't get on with them, although now I have a few with the laser logo on them and might try one out in the future.

I don't have that many cues here and what I do have I will be selling to raise some cash for a trip to the Star Academy in May, but right now I'm using a custom MW with 'blackspin' and Mike's experimental tip and I won't be selling that one.

Right now I have in cues:
                              1 x Dave Coutts 1pc
                              1 x Trevor White 3/4
                              2 x Green Baise 1pc
                              1 x RG 3/4
                              1 x Buffalo 3/4
                              1 x 'C' 3/4 maple
                              1 x JAWES 1pc

Terry
                              Terry Davidson
                              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

well i have tried the kamui chalk, and lets not beat about the bush here, it is utter crap. exactly like the putty used on shed windows when i was a kid.
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X