Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend 3/4 Tube Case For Easier Transportion

Hi,

I need some help in recommending a tube case for 3/4 cues mainly for transportation purposes on the way to school. Don't really wanna bring the whole cue case out. I've seen some people in the club bringing those pool type case storing their 3/4 snooker cue.

I searched the web and currently I've short listed this 3.

1) http://www.powerglide-cues.com/cue-cases/softcase.asp

2) http://www.cuepower.co.uk/full-zip-s...es-p-1339.html

3) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cue-Craft-...item27c3d722a4

Are there any other tube style case for sale online? There's a bro here who asked me whether I was interested in his case ad I pretty much liked it but I have no idea whether its able to fit a 3/4 cue.

Originally Posted by jonnylovessn8ker View Post

You might want to get a hard case to better protect your cue. Check out Wiraka, Centrum or Q shop websites... they're local and have a fair range of cases.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Out of the 3 you've posted the Cue Craft tube case is the one to go for. They're plastic tubing covered in leatherette and lined inside, giving good protection and the shoulder strap comes in handy too :-)

I have a 2 piece version, very good cases. If you look on ebay for tube cases you might be able to get one cheaper

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
        You might want to get a hard case to better protect your cue. Check out Wiraka, Centrum or Q shop websites... they're local and have a fair range of cases.
        Already have a case for storage. Now wanna get one so that it makes life easier when transporting the cue around.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
          Out of the 3 you've posted the Cue Craft tube case is the one to go for. They're plastic tubing covered in leatherette and lined inside, giving good protection and the shoulder strap comes in handy too :-)

I have a 2 piece version, very good cases. If you look on ebay for tube cases you might be able to get one cheaper
          This is the only tube one that I'm able to find. The rest are like the picture I've quoted and I doubt a 3/4 cue could fit.

Comment

Well I would recommend that case then, they're a hard case and offer good protection aswell as being easier to carry around than a box type hard case.

The American case you posted won't fit a 3/4 cue they're for center jointed cues usually to hold multiple cues

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
              Well I would recommend that case then, they're a hard case and offer good protection aswell as being easier to carry around than a box type hard case.

The American case you posted won't fit a 3/4 cue they're for center jointed cues usually to hold multiple cues
              Yeah. I'll see what tube case Mastercue has. After he sends me the picture then I'll decide. Its either this or Mastercue's tube case for me already since both are what I'm looking for and price range wise, still alright.

Comment

I emailed the seller in Ebay and also Cue Craft last week but until now no replies from their side.

Comment

I have the cue craft tube in 3/4 and one piece as i only have a motorbike to get to club on, both spot on and strong as well and can take a shower as well

Comment

Working...
                  X