Spruce coloured chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spruce coloured chalk

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any retailers in the UK who sell spruce coloured chalk? I've been using the usual green triangle and it's far too powdery for me and leaves a mess on my table every time I take a shot!

Ive seen it from masters and triangle so if you know of any for sale please let me know!

Manny

Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone knows of any retailers in the UK who sell spruce coloured chalk? I've been using the usual green triangle and it's far too powdery for me and leaves a mess on my table every time I take a shot!

Ive seen it from masters and triangle so if you know of any for sale please let me know!

Manny
    I contacted Tweeten yesterday and got a reply off Skip. I've gone on to contact Peradon and will let you know what they say. They are Tweeten's big distributor in the UK.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Thanks mate appreciate it!

Comment

Originally Posted by Manny View Post
        Thanks mate appreciate it!
        Peradons are a no go. I bought some here instead. Delivered in 5 working days via USPS tracked; outstanding service. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3103561573...#ht_2795wt_906

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
          Peradons are a no go. I bought some here instead. Delivered in 5 working days via USPS tracked; outstanding service. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3103561573...#ht_2795wt_906
          Why is everyone suddenly ordering this color instead of the green one? Is this any better or more of a personal preference?

Comment

Because its better on laminated tips .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Because its better on laminated tips .
              You poisoned me on the tips. I had them ordered with Stu already. Look at the magic black tips thread. Haha.

Comment

Which postage did you take? USPS First International or the Priority mail?

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                  Which postage did you take? USPS First International or the Priority mail?
                  USPS FI. 5 days, Fast.

This chalk is also better on non-laminated tips, e.g. elk, from my experience. It's just a better chalk full stop.

Comment

USPS FI. 5 days, Fast.

This chalk is also better on non-laminated tips, e.g. elk, from my experience. It's just a better chalk full stop.
                    Message the seller in the afternoon but no reply. I'm intending to purchase a few items from him. I'm overseas thus I wanna know how long would it take.

Comment

You can also get the Triangle Spruce Green from 'Pool Dawg' in the States and they ship international and they just may be cheaper than other suppliers. In Canada we have 'Canada Billiard & Bowling' and I have purchased four 12-packs from them for around $9(CAN) delivered, altho that was about 2 years ago and I didn't order the Spruce specifically as I'd never heard of it. I just wanted the Triangle Green since most of the clubs only have Masterchalk Blue and it spots the cueball.

Terry
                      Terry Davidson
                      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                        You can also get the Triangle Spruce Green from 'Pool Dawg' in the States and they ship international and they just may be cheaper than other suppliers. In Canada we have 'Canada Billiard & Bowling' and I have purchased four 12-packs from them for around $9(CAN) delivered, altho that was about 2 years ago and I didn't order the Spruce specifically as I'd never heard of it. I just wanted the Triangle Green since most of the clubs only have Masterchalk Blue and it spots the cueball.

Terry
                        Thanks Terry but both their shipping cost the same. Lowest is also USD11 and above. I'll check it out at my local cue shop and see whether they a box of spruce coloured chalk for sale. If not, I'll just stick with the green.

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                          Message the seller in the afternoon but no reply. I'm intending to purchase a few items from him. I'm overseas thus I wanna know how long would it take.
                          He got straight back to me when I messaged him about chalk. Good luck. He comes highly recommended from TSF forum members.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-GREEN-T...item2562952a35
                            Here is an ebay link for a UK seller so postage is cheap, gonna order some myself to see if its the real deal but it does looks like it!
                            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

He got straight back to me when I messaged him about chalk. Good luck. He comes highly recommended from TSF forum members.
                              Thanks. If he doesn't reply soon, I'll just use the green one that I have. I never seen a spruce coloured one in any snooker clubs in Singapore though.

Comment

Working...
                              X