Spruce (dark) Green Triangle Chalk Ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spruce (dark) Green Triangle Chalk Ordering

Ok, so Peradon's 'might' be able to get us some Spruce green Triangle chalk. They have to order a minimum of 60 Boxes (a dozen cubes in a box) from Tweetens. I've said that I'd ask TSF members if they wanted some as obviously, Peradons don't want to order a load of chalk that no-one wants. Let me know if you want some and how much. Remember, it could be long time till we see anymore. If Peradon's can get some that is. I'll have three boxes no problem.

Regards, PP.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

How much for each box?

Comment

I have been conversing with 'Skip' who is the President of Tweeten and he says they have lots of the Spruce Traingle and can fill any orders they get. He is not allowed to retail directly to the public.

He also said that Triangle is designed specifically for snooker and billiards whereas Masterchalk is designed specifically for pool and the two are definitely of differing composition.

They also make a Triangle Green called 'Forest' which is a little darker than the spruce but the same composition.

He also mentioned there is no identifying marks on the different shades, the labels are all the same.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

May be of interest to some members, no Master Spruce available in Australia. I just purchased 3 dozen from the USA at AU$7.00 a dozen "delivered". Aussie retailers are asking up to $13 doz for chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
          May be of interest to some members, no Master Spruce available in Australia. I just purchased 3 dozen from the USA at AU$7.00 a dozen "delivered". Aussie retailers are asking up to $13 doz for chalk.
          See my new article about ordering Spruce Triangle on TSF. You could probably do with half a dozen boxes, you'd sell em for a profit! lol

Comment

How much would it be for a box? Of Price is right I take a box or two

Comment

There is the link to the 3 dozen I bought.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MASTER-BI...item4153de8f28

Comment

Cheers bud. Theres joerackem on ebay selling similar numbers of triange spruce for similar money, so I'm not sure which to go for now. Did you have to pay any customs on arrival?

Comment

Took the plunge last night. 7 usd per doz including shipping is actually pretty good.

Comment

I really don't believe there is much difference, I am currently using Master which I find does the job well.

Comment

Working...
                    X