John parris snooker cue model master cue missing insert in shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John parris snooker cue model master cue missing insert in shaft

Hi i just bought a JOHN PARRIS snooker cue model Master cue but isi missing the insert that goes into the shaft. i have also the butt of the cue. I sent a message to John Parris last week but does not answer to my email that was sent to him

I wonder if any other Cue Maker can make a insert to fit on my Shaft which is a John Parris cue

If so you can contace me at lennybilliards@aol.com thanks

John parris snooker cue model master cue missing insert in shaft

Are you saying its missing the male thread. Most cuemakers can fix this easily.

Comment

only if they can get the part needed

Comment

Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
        Are you saying its missing the male thread. Most cuemakers can fix this easily.
        Thanks Paddybhoy30 yes its the male thread that goes in the shaft of the cue will try to get a cue maker to fix my problem. I Thought that only John Parris could do that

Cheers Leonard

Comment

You can ask john to send you a joint and have it done at your place

Comment

I gather you must have bought this cue off from somebody, can't imagine JP will allow a cue to leave his workshop in that condition. I'm sure they have someone to do the quality inspection thingy before any cue leaves their workshop. It's quite normal not to receive an immediate reply from a number of the cue makers in UK cos they are inundated with orders!! I'm speaking from my own experience.

Comment

Originally Posted by ongkia View Post
              I gather you must have bought this cue off from somebody, can't imagine JP will allow a cue to leave his workshop in that condition. I'm sure they have someone to do the quality inspection thingy before any cue leaves their workshop. It's quite normal not to receive an immediate reply from a number of the cue makers in UK cos they are inundated with orders!! I'm speaking from my own experience.
              YES i bought the John Parris Snooker Cue from someone and missing the insert that goes into the shaft will try to get my local cue Maker to make me one Emailed john parris who does not answer to email which was sent to him on October 8 2012

Comment

Working...
              X