Which chalk pouch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which chalk pouch?

Hi all, I know they either loved or hated but I'm (and the wife) fed up of ruining my jeans pockets!
    I've seen a few on eBay but am not sure of the quality of them. I don't want the stitching to fall apart after a couple of uses. So any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Did you put my "1" up ?

The leather one's all seem to be the same quality, prob likely made in the same factory, so i wouldn't worry which you go for as it should last a long time...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I think Stu Green at GBL has some very good quality pouchs, be worth a quick call I think
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ive always just used a magnetic one. Simple, effective, cheap.

Comment

Thanks for that Dean. Probably get one from stu then.
          Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Stamford ones are quality .

Comment

I've got a Craftsman Cues one - great!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                Stamford ones are quality .
                Agreed.....and you can get your name on it. Nice pressie for Xmas.

Comment

Stamford are top notch but the one's craftsman are selling are not too bad as well...

Comment

my peradon one keeps falling apart

Comment

The Master Cue ones are excellent, got a fancy white one
                      #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                        The Master Cue ones are excellent, got a fancy white one
                        Agreed... I've got two, brown and black. The brown one is my favourite... white's too flash for me...
                        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                          Agreed... I've got two, brown and black. The brown one is my favourite... white's too flash for me...
                          Will have to get one with my cue order, though i'm a boring black person(colour taste not skin type)!
                          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                            Will have to get one with my cue order, though i'm a boring black person(colour taste not skin type)!
                            I tend to favour darker colours too.

So what cue are you getting? one with four tulip wood splices à la Mark Allen?
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

i've got a blue master cue one, was very suprised at the size of it! its bloody huge. i will send it free to anyone that wants it, never used it as my snooker sessions are always followed by a pub crawl and it wont fit in my case and i fear wearing it in the pub for the mocking i would get!!!!

my chalk just goes in the back pocket now and never had any problems except for forgetting its there and sitting down on a hard chair!!! ouchey!!!!
                              http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X