Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Made Chalk pouches

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone around who make custom snooker chalk pouches. I would like to get one which is more unique rather than the usual plain ones. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Stamford cues make them, they look very nice from what I can see, here's a link: http://www.stamfordcuemakers.com/playingaccessories.htm
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

hmmm. there arent any pictures of their pouches on their website.

Comment

Originally Posted by oisterdude View Post
        hmmm. there arent any pictures of their pouches on their website.
        You talking about the Stamford link? You need to scroll down a bit, the pouches are below the tips on the screen
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Custom Made Chalk pouches

Do you know how much they are?
          Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

oo ok i saw it. I am actually looking something more exotic. like maybe lizard skin. lol anyone has any more info to share?

Comment

Custom Made Chalk pouches

personalised pouches are £10 plus postage through eBay

Comment

538404_366680673367214_1584736745_n.jpgHi Bro Oisterdude, pls seach this name @ Facebook. (Atsanan Thumkongtong) . Check his mobile uploads album. Inside there got special type of chalck pouch.
                Last edited by GabrielOng; 25 October 2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Beware of any CITIES restrictions depending on any importation when purchasing such items.
                  Got to say though, not my taste
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    Got to say though, not my taste
                    Will have to agree with that! Don't like the claws at all :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I have tried to pm him but no reply. i dont like the claws too. lol was actually looking for just normal shape type pouch but just in diff leather types.

Comment

Working...
                      X