Designer Cases at Chesworth Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer Cases at Chesworth Snooker

As the "Threadline" says, Chesworth Snooker are selling the (ahem) replica Louis Vuitton cases, in 1 piece & 3/4, for £329!!!!!!!

Does anybody know where these cases originate, and does anybody else stock them, or does this guy at Chesworth have the exclusivity he states??

Dunno mate but no case is worth that amount of money. You can get a decent handmade leather case for £100 less it's not going to actually be Louis Vuitton it will be similar design sounds a bit chav to me

Comment

Saw one of the 3/4 on ebay years ago for £150 chesworth is always overpriced, brand new i would say worth no more than £200-£250 at the very most
      Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Martin does over price his stuff alot but he is a nice person to deal with all be it very overpriced on his cues and cases.

Comment

Judging on the price of everything they sell @ Chesworth Snooker, his postcode S7 2BL must be twinned with Beverly Hills 90210...and Jim reckons he's got no money, he must be Rockerfeller on the quiet lol

Comment

yes they are from thailand. i had a few of these about 7-8 years ago.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Can you still get them andrew
              Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
                Can you still get them andrew
                not tried, not really interested!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

That's a crazy price think of the case Crispian would make you for that money!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X