Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Mike Wooldridge Supertips

Hi,

MW Supertips dont seem to be available. I got some from ADR on Ebay a few months back, but MW's site shows them "sold out" and ADR doesn't have them for sale on Ebay. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. (p.s. to be shipped to India.)

Thanks in advance.

Here you go bud..... Dave Coutts has got some for sale,

http://www.couttscues.co.uk/accessories.html
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

mw tips are great but if you want to try something different try dave coutts tips just as good.

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
        mw tips are great but if you want to try something different try dave coutts tips just as good.
        Just ordered a coutts tip , how do they compare in firmness to a tally , kamui etc muck .

Comment

Buying more Hotpot lol! Tried out those titans yet? :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            Buying more Hotpot lol! Tried out those titans yet? :snooker:
            Yes muck had one on briefly but it came off , my last few tips have actually so i bought some more glue as i think mine has gone off slightly . They were very hard tips but i found them losing their shape after a few firm shots . Stuck a phoenix hard back on .

Comment

Going from an elk etc to a hard tip takes a bit of getting used to but going from a very hard tip to an elk is even harder . Borrowed my mates cue the other week as i forgot mine and he described his elk as very firm yet i could not feel the white at all . Dont think i,ll ever use an elk again .

Comment

Wow, that's the last things I'd have thought could happen to them. The shape on the one I use has held since day one, maybe you got a dodgy one or something? What are the phoenix ones like?
                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

The phoenix hard are lovely muck starting to like them even more than kamui mh which i used for ages . The only negative is i find they delaminate quite quick , thats because my club table is so slow and i think the fact that i have a mm or so overhang is a factor as there is no support under the tip .

the last one i put on i glued the edges which seems to have helped .

Comment

Sound good, I'll give them a try once my current tip's gone :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                      ...... Borrowed my mates cue the other week as i forgot mine ......
                      Ahem let's have an explanation here mate, you forgot your cue ???? lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Ahem let's have an explanation here mate, you forgot your cue ???? lol
                        Lol muck , right for the record . The Rhondda inter town team had a game against Cardiff , six in a team but we had a squad of 10 , i was having tip problems with a dud kamui etc and my form and confidence was suffering . I text my mate saying i will only play if their short and headed out to town in the nightclub .

Had a text off him saying a few of the lads could,nt make it n they needed me to play so i rushed up there n forgot to pick my cue up on the way , hope that explains it .

Comment

Lol nice one

Comment

Does anyone know what leather, the MW supertips are made from?

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              Does anyone know what leather, the MW supertips are made from?
                              The new ones are buffalo skin, the originals used to be pig skin.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                              X