Cue cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue cases

I was looking for some advise on what case to buy for a 3/4 cue with butt and extension
    Kind regards

Steve

Can't really help without knowing your budget? Though i rate cuecraft very highly on their cases, this would probably be the most desired in their range...http://www.cuecraft.com/zcstore/inde...roducts_id=139

Here's a link to all the cases...http://www.cuecraft.com/zcstore/inde...=index&cPath=3

If your budget is higher and fancy something fancy can't go wrong with a handmade leather case from Crispian Jones
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Crispian's stopped making cases so if you want a leather on then your best bet's Graham (snookerwarrior) on here or stamford. there are more but IMO they're the best two makers around in terms of value for money and quality.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Not sure how practical the peradon halo 3/4 is but the one piece is great , much nicer than the cuecraft ally imo .

Comment

My budget is around £60-£80 really I have a cue craft aluminium case but was looking to replace but not sure what type leather or aluminium
          Kind regards

Steve

Comment

hi how's your case will you sell it?

Comment

Well yes I would sell depending on if I get a replacement and how much your willing to pay for it. It's in good condition

Regards

Steve
              Kind regards

Steve

Comment

well you can PM me if you got your new case.

Regards
                Sam

Comment

Ok will do if I get a new one it will be at some point next week. What's your offer on my cue craft Sam

Regards

Steve
                  Kind regards

Steve

Comment

How about half price of a new one 30?

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                      Not sure how practical the peradon halo 3/4 is but the one piece is great , much nicer than the cuecraft ally imo .
                      I have the 3/4 one, it's 48.5” long, the shaft sits in the top section and its 41.5” long giving about 6.5” of space there for some chalk, the bottom section has a long and short extension in which including the joints take up around 28”, the butt section is 16” so that leaves a space just over 4” which my wee tip file thingy fits into perfectly, its a solid case, can't fault it, price was ok. Some folk have cut sections of the foam out and slotted/glued little plastic dividers in to separate chalk etc. Nice case though, i like mine. Hope that helps.
                      :snooker:

Comment

That sounds fair enough Sam. I will contact you when I get my new case.

Regards

Steve
                        Kind regards

Steve

Comment

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
                          I have the 3/4 one, it's 48.5” long, the shaft sits in the top section and its 41.5” long giving about 6.5” of space there for some chalk, the bottom section has a long and short extension in which including the joints take up around 28”, the butt section is 16” so that leaves a space just over 4” which my wee tip file thingy fits into perfectly, its a solid case, can't fault it, price was ok. Some folk have cut sections of the foam out and slotted/glued little plastic dividers in to separate chalk etc. Nice case though, i like mine. Hope that helps.
                          Hi can you post some pics? All I can see form ebay are black pics. Very difficult to tell.

Comment

Originally Posted by Samling View Post
                            Hi can you post some pics? All I can see form ebay are black pics. Very difficult to tell.
                            Hmm, I've never done this before, 5 mins...
                            :snooker:

Comment

The link below will show you the case Sam

http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalog/info%5f569%2ehtml

Regards

Steve
                              Kind regards

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X