Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Super Tip

Hi,

has anyone got their hands on MW supertip? cant find one anywhere, his website, amazon, ebay etc

if anyone has 2 tips would you be willing to sell, ill pay full price per tip + postage cost, so £7.50 should cover it?

please lol

thanks Matt

i'll have stock ready in a week or so.

sorry for inconvenience.
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I have 3 available if you want these? In in Sydney Australia so I'll have to post them over

Comment

ah thats excellent mike thanks (keep a pack for me please if theres a mad rush for them)

Comment

Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
          I have 3 available if you want these? In in Sydney Australia so I'll have to post them over
          hi thanks for offer just a bit far away for postage costs etc, a chap in uk csn post one to me shortly

appreciate offer tho ta

Comment

How are the new tips coming along Mike, and will you still be making the original super tips or is it purely evolution?
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

ADR147 has some on his ebay shop if you can't wait for MW to get a new supply .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                How are the new tips coming along Mike, and will you still be making the original super tips or is it purely evolution?
                coming along. slowly...

supertips are going nowhere. the new ones are far more complex and are virtually hand made individually.
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
                X