No announcement yet.

Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OI HOTPOT!!!!! i showed you that trick muck lol. Works a treat tho dont it mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by dreamboy300 View Post
      OI HOTPOT!!!!! i showed you that trick muck lol. Works a treat tho dont it mate.
      Certainly did Sir , what was score last nite muck .

Comment

I've just watched a video on how to replace a tip from handmadecues.com and he briefly mentions at the end that he's using the "light" rubbish (referring to the colour) I'm new to playing the game so does this mean that the darker the chalk the better? and if so what qualities do "good" and "bad" have. thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Maxi Dread View Post
          I've just watched a video on how to replace a tip from handmadecues.com and he briefly mentions at the end that he's using the "light" rubbish (referring to the colour) I'm new to playing the game so does this mean that the darker the chalk the better? and if so what qualities do "good" and "bad" have. thanks
          You only really need darker chalk if youre using a laminated tip like kamui , phoenix etc , otherwise light green is fine .

Comment

ok thanks mate. good to know. I'm waiting for my cue to arrive but when it does would you recommend re tipping immediately with say an elkmaster? I dont know if the tip it comes with will be appropriate?

Comment

Originally Posted by Maxi Dread View Post
              ok thanks mate. good to know. I'm waiting for my cue to arrive but when it does would you recommend re tipping immediately with say an elkmaster? I dont know if the tip it comes with will be appropriate?
              Dont know what tip will be on yours so cant say , as what tip suits you and your cue is a matter for experimenting muck , some like a softish tip whilst others prefer a hard tip .

Comment

ok I guess I'll start the process then! thanks for your comments

Comment

Working...
                X