Peradon Superior Aluminium...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Superior Aluminium...

Looking another case for yet another cue I've bought :lemo:, have one local place that only stocks Peradon cases...

Instead of having to order a CueCraft Aluminium case online was thinking of buying this local, but how would this compare to the CueCraft one regarding holding the cue tightly? Do these cases get a good rep?

Here's a link to what I'm looking at...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Superior-A...item19d9ebae2c
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Cuecraft are better quality imo

Comment

It's actually baizecraft around lisburn. Have you seen one of these in the flesh? It's really just to store a cue but I'd want it foam tight like the cue craft...

Comment

Looks to be one of the cheaper ones, doesn't have the dimpled foam like the cue craft which holds the cue better.
        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Well that's what I want, dimpled foam so the cue and extensions don't move at all, so peradon ali cases don't come like that..? Looks like cuecraft is my only option.

Comment

Yeah I have seen a lot of the didn't impress me is it a one piece or 3/4 your looking

Comment

Have a look at the peradon halo cases . Best case i,ve had for the money .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                Have a look at the peradon halo cases . Best case i,ve had for the money .
                Yeah that shop near me does sell them as well, did the case interior hold your cue/extensions tightly as i don't want any scrapes etc when transporting.

Cheers' guys...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                  Yeah that shop near me does sell them as well, did the case interior hold your cue/extensions tightly as i don't want any scrapes etc when transporting.

Cheers' guys...
                  Yes muck it holds everything nice n tite even the small tip tools etc.

Comment

Thanks mate, i'll take a trip down and have a look at them in between work tomorrow, see what my options are...

Comment

Working...
                    X