Spruce chalk wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spruce chalk wanted

Hi does any1 know of any1 selling spruce triangle chalk in the uk much appreciated ppl

I have not found anyone in the UK so got mine from jackrackem in the States

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triangle-C...item337e37bb68

very reasonable price and came within the working week

how many lumps are you after?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Urn 4-6 would do for now I suppose but was after box of 12 don't really fancy paying over the odds for postage from America

Comment

When I purchased last time all-in was under a tenner for the box 12. Which I thought was not too bad all considered.
        Have you used spruce before, I can send you a lump to test if you like?

Comment

I've not used spruce before but been told its perfect for the wooldridge super tips if u could send me one or two I will pay u that would be much appreciated thanks dave

Comment

Hi Dave, pm sent

Comment

Peradon are supposed to be the British retailers for Tweeten Fiber who make the Triangle chalk. I believe someone had tried Peradon quite awhile ago for the Spruce Triangle but with no luck unless they wanted to buy a gross of it.

If enough people contact Peradon perhaps they'll order some

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

If you only want a pieces to try i have some for the u.s that DeanH gave you a link to, i just ask for the cost of postage PM if interested

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  Peradon are supposed to be the British retailers for Tweeten Fiber who make the Triangle chalk. I believe someone had tried Peradon quite awhile ago for the Spruce Triangle but with no luck unless they wanted to buy a gross of it.

If enough people contact Peradon perhaps they'll order some

Terry
                  I believe that was Particle Physics (name from the past ) and Peradon said they do not stock the Spruce, and if they would place a special order it would be for a gross box. No price was mentioned at that time.
                  Their website does not mention any prices.
                  You are right, if enough interest is shown they could be persuaded.
                  Not that I will be contacting them myself though

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                    If you only want a pieces to try i have some for the u.s that DeanH gave you a link to, i just ask for the cost of postage PM if interested
                    Hi prince, I pm'd Dave121260 offering him a lump to test, but no reply

Comment

Cheers for letting me know DeanH

Comment

Sorry been in work so not been able to reply as dean h said he is willing to send me a piece to try out but if I like and u are willing to sell a couple of pieces I'd be more than happy to by a few of you cheers

Comment

Hi Dave
                          I gave up working on Saturdays years ago, now if I can only give up working on the rest of the weekdays
                          Lump in the post for you to try out

Comment

The spruce chalk does stick to the cue ball quite a bit so you are maybe better going for their lighter colours like tan, grey or the olive green. All cover the tip fine and are great on laminated as well.

I still find green Master chalk the best by far though.
                            Last edited by gem; 25 March 2013, 08:08 AM.

Comment

If you want some I have two boxes of 12 inside UK.

Comment

Working...
                              X