Mike Wooldridge 10mm Super Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sirmol View Post
    It is fair enough, but as always you have to try bartering and i read the post wrong - however he has not come back to me since comments so i will have to wait.
    LOL bartering over 50p. My gawd, times are tough...

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
      LOL bartering over 50p. My gawd, times are tough...
      Nice helpful comment, I never understand why people make comments if they are not intending on helping. 50p £5 £50 it makes no difference it has nothing to do with yourself.

Comment

Poona wouldn't be having a dig lad. It'll have been said in jest.

Take everything with a pinch of salt on here.

Comment

like i said £3.50 PM me to any one

Comment

i'm sure I have one in a bag of mixed somewhere, I could chuck it in an envelope with no stamp and you can just pay the postage to come when it gets there if you like

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
              i'm sure I have one in a bag of mixed somewhere, I could chuck it in an envelope with no stamp and you can just pay the postage to come when it gets there if you like
              thank you for the offer however I have one on the way from coomsey, cheers though.

Comment

If anyone has a couple hundred black Phoenix tips they dont need, pop em in a jiffy bag and post em to me and I will reimburse you in Jelly Babies
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                  like i said £3.50 PM me to any one
                  I think u are being a bit tight really Rich, you should at least offer to deliver it the same day yourself
                  Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                    I think u are being a bit tight really Rich, you should at least offer to deliver it the same day yourself
                    Always one smart arse! hows tricks, still got the Wooldridge? I would have delivered it but it's abit cold on the motorbike with the snow about (im getting old you know)
                    Last edited by prince07799; 8 April 2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
                      Always one smart arse! hows tricks, still got the Wooldridge? I would have delivered it but it's abit cold on the motorbike with the snow about (im getting old you know)
                      Good ta mate, how are you doing? Yeah still got my Woodbridge. Have you?
                      I think for £3:50 you should brave the weather!!
                      Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

[QUOTE=danam1;702123]Good ta mate, how are you doing? Yeah still got my Woodbridge. Have you?
                        I think for £3:50 you should brave the weather!![/QUOTE

For £4 I would have! I couldn't get on with the black spin so it got sold but I will get another Wooldridge but with brass next time, I've got a nice Jason owen and Andy travis cue's both mint cues to use

Comment

[QUOTE=prince07799;702126]
                          Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                          Good ta mate, how are you doing? Yeah still got my Woodbridge. Have you?
                          I think for £3:50 you should brave the weather!![/QUOTE

For £4 I would have! I couldn't get on with the black spin so it got sold but I will get another Wooldridge but with brass next time, I've got a nice Jason owen and Andy travis cue's both mint cues to use
                          Your all heart!!
                          Sorry to hear you didn't get on with your Wooldridge mate. My neighbour is selling a brass feruled Wooldridge if you are interested?
                          I will let you have first dibs before I put it on here for sale.
                          Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Working...
                          X