Antique cue rack, cues, scoreboards, etc for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique cue rack, cues, scoreboards, etc for sale

If anyone is interested in kitting out their billiard/snooker room I have an antique/Edwardian cue rack with full length background mirror, holds 7 cues, about 4ftx2ft, one of these scoreboards http://www.snookerandpoolservices.co...&products_id=5 and one of these http://www.snookerandpoolservices.co...products_id=71 (wear marks above brass rails but perfectly usable and readable)

Also have a few old cues - Permac Maori champion (machine/maple), Melbourne Inman pic badge cue (machine/ash), Riley Prize cue tombstone (hand/ash), couple of sets carom balls, set of durolite billiard balls, set of used TC aramith snooker balls, some old billiard/snooker books.

Nice collection that would 'decorate' a room nicely but now gathering dust, can throw in a couple of dozen trophies, need the space now. Would rather see it all go in a job lot but could off it piece by piece, would prefer collection from nw kent but buyers can arrange couriering if interested.

No pictures yet as no real rush but will be itemising and picturing for webbing or ebaying soon, let me know if anything floats your boat.
    Last edited by sberry; 21 May 2013, 04:35 PM. Reason: spelling again, bloody keyboard

Oh, also have a WJ Peall cue that someone is already interested in and waiting for pictures from me and an Exquisite one piece with mini butt and tele extension, could throw in the case as well.

Comment

PM sent buddy
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

thanks will, reply sent. am open to offers/discussions on either collection as a whole or bits of it, suppose some pieces can be thrown in with others, camera batteries just finishing recharging so will sort some pics out this week.

Comment

Working...
        X