Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique billiard and snooker scoreboards

Hi TSF,

Can anyone give me any more info on these lovely antique scoreboards that are in the RACV Billiard Room (in Melbourne Australia)?

Thanks!

: )
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Does anyone know anything about these?

Thanks!
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

the first pics are what markers used when scoring a game,the second looks to be a lifepool score board type they did vary,the third and fourth are more elaborate of the lifepool with storage

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        the first pics are what markers used when scoring a game,the second looks to be a lifepool score board type they did vary,the third and fourth are more elaborate of the lifepool with storage
        Thanks Jim!

Any idea of age? Rarity?

Comment

some of the markers could be pre 1900 and poss the lifeboards ,markers poss rarer than others,

Comment

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X