Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best leather cue case

Hi
    I am looking for a new leather case to hold a one piece cue and extensions. I have had a look on stamfords website and they look to be very high quality, I also had a look at green baize cases which also look very good and I like the idea of the brass corners. I have been told that peradon cases are a good buy for the money as-well, so I really dont know what make to go for.
    Any suggestions please..

Thanks

http://northwales-cases.co.uk/

Comment

I love my Stamford case. I wouldn't look anywhere else myself.

Comment

Originally Posted by Maloy View Post
        Great cases, but pretty sure he is not taking any more orders, maybe just the odd one to use up left over bits

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          I love my Stamford case. I wouldn't look anywhere else myself.
          +1 :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

+1 again, absolutely love my stamford case its a really well made, top quality case!
            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Ya I think stamford are prob top of my list aswell. Does anyone know how to contact them?? I have tried calling them on the numbers on their website and e-mailing them but with no reply.

Comment

I think Paul or Simon have been ill and when I emailed them it took 6 weeks for a reply
                77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

[QUOTE=potter93;717587]Hi
                  I am looking for a new leather case to hold a one piece cue and extensions. I have had a look on stamfords website and they look to be very high quality, I also had a look at green baize cases which also look very good and I like the idea of the brass corners. I have been told that peradon cases are a good buy for the money as-well, so I really dont know what make to go for.
                  Any suggestions please..

i have a peradon one piece wide and they are quite good, well made and hold the cue really well for the price you cant go wrong imo

Comment

I've had a good look at a gbl leather case and have to say was very impressed, same top quality as gbl's cues...
                    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I have had a had most make's. Greenbaize are very good value for the money, I would say the Peradon just beat's them on the quality of leather, North Wales cases are really nice but i found them to bulky. Stamford are very good aswell, Buy my personal favorite cases are John Parris Ultimate's. Everthing about them is pure class:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                        I have had a had most make's. Greenbaize are very good value for the money, I would say the Peradon just beat's them on the quality of leather, North Wales cases are really nice but i found them to bulky. Stamford are very good aswell, Buy my personal favorite cases are John Parris Ultimate's. Everthing about them is pure class:snooker:
                        I also agree the Parris cases are by far the best, absolutely love mine.

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                          I also agree the Parris cases are by far the best, absolutely love mine.
                          Yes, I agree too. When i close mine it is a pure precision fit. It clamps the cue tight too when closed. Hinges, clamps are top quality also.
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

well i have seen them all and there is no question crispians are the best, if you can get him to make you one he does not really want to at the moment!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I like the Parris cases but think they are over priced .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                              X