D.I.Y Sight Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.I.Y Sight Right

Reading the threads on Sight Right these few days gave me an idea to D.I.Y my own as a test bed.

I never understood the "technology" part and really can't convince to put my money on something that's mechanical and analogue.

There's two types that I made......one with a "higher" height and the other "lower"

I find that the "higher" one is better as it has less tolerance to getting both lines to "line up" properly. So I took my kid's LEGO and came up with these. it's inexpensive and the centre groove already provides a cavity to line the upper and lower line up. Alternatively a piece of tape can be used to further enhance the line.

The higher height one

The lower height one

Innovative. Can't imagine your boy is too happy with you messing up his Lego though
    So have you tried using it to check your sighting? Any new discovery?

Comment

Surely this wont help with your sighting i would say more to do with straight cueing.
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Concept wise is the same. ucover the lower part when sighting and have someone remove part fown on the shot to see if it lines up

Comment

Any ideas what this looked like please, the pictures are no longer available

Comment

Working...
          X