Phoenix Black Tips. any good???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Black Tips. any good???

Alreet everyone, as the title says are these tips any good? already heard the soft ones delaminate a lot, I fancy trying the medium but thought id ask fellow members what they're like first. cheers

Phoenix Black Tips. any good???

The medium is a very nice tip which surprised me as I'm more into pressed tips... It has a nice solid feel and is good in the balls so to speak, the only downside to me was screwing with the rest, to me it took more effort for the same effect of a decent pressed tip. Though I rate MW supertips/hard elks slighty higher I will probably have one on my cue again in the future...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

cheers Southpaw, I usually prefer harder pressed tips myself, using diamond plus on my pool cue which are great and pro granite on my snooker cue. tried omin red, Hercules h2 and talisman soft before and fancied giving laminated tips another go. the H2 where really good but a pain to fit with them being 14mm

Comment

Phoenix hard are my fav tip , if you like a firm tip i,m sure you will like them .

Comment

cheers Hotpot, do you know are they similar to the kamui black medium?

Comment

Working...
          X