Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guinea pigs to try tips ?

Hi.

I've been trying to make the "perfect" laminated tip for snooker the past 6 months, and now i think i've made a semi-breakthrough.
    So what im looking for now is a few snooker enthusiasts whit some time on their hands and willing to make an honest review of a few tips. They don't cost you anything.
    Im looking for players (possibly 3) that have played many years and have experience from lots of tips, so if you have any interest pm me.
    "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

U could send me 1 and I'll try it out when I have a break between tourneys? Upto you mate. If so I'll try medium
    Last edited by frazz; 2 August 2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Can send one for you Frazz. And also if everyone could specifie the tip that they like (S / M / H) would also be helpful.

Comment

I'd be interested in the technique you're using... I've made a few single layer, compressed tips, which came out pretty well.

Comment

The only thing you're gonna get from me is that they are laminated, everything else is for each and every one to figure out themselves. Sorry.

Comment

Ile try a soft one if i can thanks jim

Comment

Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
              The only thing you're gonna get from me is that they are laminated, everything else is for each and every one to figure out themselves. Sorry.
              Fair enough - Didn't realise you were going to market them eventually.

Comment

Originally Posted by humperdingle View Post
                Fair enough - Didn't realise you were going to market them eventually.
                Nothing to do with marketing. I have a simple agenda of making things for snooker players that work, in terms of them improving their game, and if that happens i shure dont want anyone else to make a buck out of it.

Comment

Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
                  Nothing to do with marketing. I have a simple agenda of making things for snooker players that work, in terms of them improving their game, and if that happens i shure dont want anyone else to make a buck out of it.
                  OK, no probs

Comment

Guinea pigs to try tips ?

How are these going to compare to the pig skin laminates the main brands already have out?
                    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

That's what i want to find out. I have used many of these and there are few that are very good.

Comment

i guess i should put my name in the hat.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I would try one for a time, new season starting end of the month.
                          I play on average 18 hours a week so a month or so will give a good indication on how it performs.
                          If you still want a Guinea pig that is????
                          PM me back and I will send over my address.
                          Medium will be for me.

Andy

Comment

Working...
                          X