Snooker polo shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker polo shirts

Where can you purchase Snooker Polo Shirts with a conservative type emblem and logo ? not the flash T shirt type with funny and often rude logos.

not sure to anwer your question
    but earlier this year(?) Ferret was going to see about getting polo/sweatshirts with the TSF logo etc.
    not heard anything for a while though
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Any good seamstress could do it denja. I had some sponsorship logos embroidered by a workwear supplier a while ago. Cost a couple of quid for the initial setup of the machine but if you are getting them for a team it shouldn't work out too expensive.
      You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

I am still sorting this out with a local company, what the guy wants to do is launch a shop which does t-shirts with Snooker slogans on and also do team / club polo's I think the delay is that he is waiting to purchase a new embroidery machine.

Comment

The team I play billiards for all have polo shirts with the club logo on etc, etc, (except me, I look right out of place)even the fans have them , (ok it's the players mrs lol) I will ask the lads where they got them should have an answer by end of the week.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            The team I play billiards for all have polo shirts with the club logo on etc, etc, (except me, I look right out of place)even the fans have them , (ok it's the players mrs lol) I will ask the lads where they got them should have an answer by end of the week.
            Thanks ! look forward to post.

Comment

Hi, the place they got them done was, Carlisle Embroidery.
              www.carlisleembroidery.co.uk they are very good quality and you can design your own emblem .
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
              X