Talisman Pro Soft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talisman Pro Soft

Recently bought some Talisman 11mm Pro Soft tip's from John Parrott Cue Sport's, On the back off them it's marked with a X instead of a S Any one else noticed this?

talisman do an extra hard tip, you could have been sent the wrong ones by mistake, however i don't know for sure because i've never seen the back of an extra hard.
    John parrot cue sports sent me the wrong chalk twice! so it does happen.

Comment

Hi george funny this as i got a Talisman today not from jp cue sports but from an ebay seller mine also has an x on the back and mine is a xtra hard so looks to me like you have been sent the wrong tips buddy. i will post up a pic of my tip in the morning.
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

After a bit more research i found that they do a X-Hard tip, As said in above post's i have been sent the wrong tip's Having used M Talisman's before i cannot imagine how hard these will be:nevreness: Warren Auld Pal fancy a pack of three X-Hard Talisman's:snooker:

Comment

glue a stone - same thing.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

BILD0482.jpg

Here you go George. I am trying this one out later so will post up my thoughts.
            Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
              After a bit more research i found that they do a X-Hard tip, As said in above post's i have been sent the wrong tip's Having used M Talisman's before i cannot imagine how hard these will be:nevreness: Warren Auld Pal fancy a pack of three X-Hard Talisman's:snooker:

if you use these get used to chipping the white about lol

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]14826[/ATTACH]

Here you go George. I am trying this one out later so will post up my thoughts.
                Did you find that in your local quarry

Comment

Working...
                X