New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post
    Great tip, ordered a couple of the original ones and they are really good. Can't decide if they are slightly too hard or not (UK pool) for me. ADR do you have any of softer variety left?

Andy
    yes have some soft and some hard also.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Great stuff, I'd like some of the soft ones please. How is best, through the bay? or pm (not sure if I can given number if posts)

Comment

• Originally Posted by AndyJ View Post
        Great stuff, I'd like some of the soft ones please. How is best, through the bay? or pm (not sure if I can given number if posts)
        email is fine - saves you a quid a tip direct! or there is a shop on here. adr147@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          going to have to hire dave for marketing department!
          Haha what's the salary? :-P

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
            how many can you sell? :P

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
              how many can you sell? :P
              I reckon at least 1 lol. I do genuinely believe the original medium tip I'm using is excellent, can't fault it at all, and believe me if there was a fault id find it!

Comment

• Hi Dave,im using a phoenix red medium at the moment for uk 8 ball but its a little too hard for me,its great for real light weight shots but thats it,i have been reading the forum on these adr147 laminated tips but where im confused is there are pictures of light brown tips with just glue + adr147 wrote on them and then there are black tips with s and m + adr147 on them ....is ther a difference in these tips ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by madra rua View Post
                  Hi Dave,im using a phoenix red medium at the moment for uk 8 ball but its a little too hard for me,its great for real light weight shots but thats it,i have been reading the forum on these adr147 laminated tips but where im confused is there are pictures of light brown tips with just glue + adr147 wrote on them and then there are black tips with s and m + adr147 on them ....is ther a difference in these tips ?
                  some are brown some are black - no other difference.

Comment

• The S+M are because the tips now come in soft, medium and hard versions, the tan and black are the same just Andrew was asked to have them made in black. I've only tried the original medium but stand by my original post, they're excellent

Comment

• super soft will be available for trials before the worlds when i get back from easter break.

Comment

• Hi i recieved four adr 147 laminated tips(brown tips with m on them) from Andrew six days ago,i pulled off the red phoenix laminated tip from my pool cue,shaped the tip and took about one layer of the top when shaping...left it a little oversized on my 8.7mm ferrule,i have played fifty to sixty frames of uk 8 ball in total and i cant believe how good they are,they keep there shape so well,grip the cueball aswell as an elk master would,dead weight shots are have such a positive feel,i have tried elk master,blue diamond,buffalo diamond,phoenix red laminated but none of them are like this,
                        Hardness wise there not half way between the elk and the phoenix,there closer to the elk but not as spongey,
                        everything that is said about these tips is bang on,im very happy with the medium in them i think the soft would be very close to an elk master and i couldnt see the point of the super soft,if anybody reading this is having trouble finding a good tip make sure to try a medium from Andrew,

Comment

• Adr 147 medium tips

Hi i recieved four adr 147 laminated tips(brown tips with m on them) from Andrew six days ago,i pulled off the red phoenix laminated tip from my pool cue,shaped the tip and took about one layer of the top when shaping...left it a little oversized on my 8.7mm ferrule,i have played fifty to sixty frames of uk 8 ball in total and i cant believe how good they are,they keep there shape so well,grip the cueball aswell as an elk master would,dead weight shots are have such a positive feel,i have tried elk master,blue diamond,buffalo diamond,phoenix red laminated but none of them are like this,
                          Hardness wise there not half way between the elk and the phoenix,there closer to the elk but not as spongey,
                          everything that is said about these tips is bang on,im very happy with the medium in them i think the soft would be very close to an elk master and i couldnt see the point of the super soft,if anybody reading this is having trouble finding a good tip make sure to try a medium from Andrew,

Comment

• I'm currently using a Talisman Trinity Soft and love it but it's coming to the end of its life. I've been thinking of trying one of these out. How do they compare?
                            Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

• Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post
                              I'm currently using a Talisman Trinity Soft and love it but it's coming to the end of its life. I've been thinking of trying one of these out. How do they compare?
                              You will find my soft play very similar but less likely to split on you.

Comment

• What's it like taking the taom chalk?
                                Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Working...
                                X