X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesedwards
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
    Just had a knock with a cue that had an ADR147 tip already fitted and I think it is the best laminated tip that I have ever played with. I generally find laminated tips feel very strange and terms to be very firm giving a very distinctive dull thud that I find off-putting but this tip had none of that at all and allowed a good amount of feel to each contact another rariety for laminated tips in my eyes.

Overall I may not be ready for the switch from pressed tips but if I did these tips would be my choice. Good work Andrew :snooker:
    I have been using the new ADR147 S on my John Parris for a few days now, awesome tip. Waiting for my Spruce Green Masters Chalk to come in. They say it works great on laminated tips.

Leave a comment:

• Stupree
    replied
    New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

Just had a knock with a cue that had an ADR147 tip already fitted and I think it is the best laminated tip that I have ever played with. I generally find laminated tips feel very strange and terms to be very firm giving a very distinctive dull thud that I find off-putting but this tip had none of that at all and allowed a good amount of feel to each contact another rariety for laminated tips in my eyes.

Overall I may not be ready for the switch from pressed tips but if I did these tips would be my choice. Good work Andrew :snooker:

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    I believe they were all medium to start with Les, then had a batch made softer (hence the new S or M to differentiate)
    totally spot on. the previous ones were all medium.

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    I think any laminated tip is going to be harder than any pressed tip, i am happy with the MW ones
    Thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    I think any laminated tip is going to be harder than any pressed tip, i am happy with the MW ones

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    No Les i stick to Mike Wooldridge supertips, they just suit me fine.
    I did try a Talisman soft, hated it and it fell apart anyway lol, then tried the Phoenix laminated, was alright but didn't like the hard sound
    I got a couple bad batches of MW from Stu so Mike has sent me some new ones but they have not arrived yet. I like the ADR tip but defiantly harder then the MW that why I was wondering if I should try the soft.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
    Thanks JRC, are you playing with one? If so which one do you like?
    No Les i stick to Mike Wooldridge supertips, they just suit me fine.
    I did try a Talisman soft, hated it and it fell apart anyway lol, then tried the Phoenix laminated, was alright but didn't like the hard sound

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    I believe they were all medium to start with Les, then had a batch made softer (hence the new S or M to differentiate)
    Thanks JRC, are you playing with one? If so which one do you like?

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
    Hi ADR I received your tips one marked S and two marked M. Now I was up to See a Terry Davidson last week so he put one of your tips on but they must be the older ones. They where marked with ADR on one side and Glue on the other side no M or S is there a big difference?

Leave a comment:

• lesedwards
    replied
    Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    95% of people are very happy with the medium, for me it strikes the right balance.
    Hi ADR I received your tips one marked S and two marked M. Now I was up to See a Terry Davidson last week so he put one of your tips on but they must be the older ones. They where marked with ADR on one side and Glue on the other side no M or S is there a big difference?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
    They are excellent for pool I always used MW tips but these are great for pool and snooker
    Got one on my pool cue, been on for a few weeks now and as you say, they're great for pool too.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Andrew

I had a look in your store for the soft version of your tips, i couldn't spot them. Are you going to list a soft version, wouldn't mind giving them a go.
    i will do but i only had a hundred or so made

Leave a comment:

• The Stig
    replied
    Andrew

I had a look in your store for the soft version of your tips, i couldn't spot them. Are you going to list a soft version, wouldn't mind giving them a go.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by Tombo View Post
    I found this, but the link seems to be broken :-(
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/rob/T...47TIPGUIDE.pdf
    i can email a copy if anyone needs it.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by Harv View Post
    Been using your tip for about a month now, best tip i've ever used. really like it.

Deffo a medium tip, feels perfect for me. The amount of spin I'm getting on the cue ball is ridiculous.
    95% of people are very happy with the medium, for me it strikes the right balance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X