X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by wipeman View Post
    I've had one of these on my cue for about 18 months and it's probably the best tip I've had. All the others seemed to have flattened, gone hard or worn out but this one has kept its shape and still feels reliable. Personally I'm sticking with these (if they're still available once this one has worn out which might be some time yet)
    Hopefully they will be around a long time yet!

Leave a comment:

• wipeman
    replied
    I've had one of these on my cue for about 18 months and it's probably the best tip I've had. All the others seemed to have flattened, gone hard or worn out but this one has kept its shape and still feels reliable. Personally I'm sticking with these (if they're still available once this one has worn out which might be some time yet)

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
    brace yourself for my next order in month's time then, a mixed bag of 5 different laminated tips!

maybe there's a market for lucky dip tips (though Elkmaster may already have this covered somewhat)
    lol - sales of elks are falling all the time.

Leave a comment:

• qc2
    replied
    brace yourself for my next order in month's time then, a mixed bag of 5 different laminated tips!

maybe there's a market for lucky dip tips (though Elkmaster may already have this covered somewhat)

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
    For the sake of 1 tip Andrew I just ordered through ebay for a cue i'm experimenting with. never tested a laminated tip ever, it always felt like such a minefield.
    it can still be!

Leave a comment:

• qc2
    replied
    For the sake of 1 tip Andrew I just ordered through ebay for a cue i'm experimenting with. never tested a laminated tip ever, it always felt like such a minefield.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
    I'm very new to tips jrc, and wasn't sure of the shape I have had a few miscues tbh but that was maximum top spin should i try to flatten it or is beyond redemption I like the tip but at £6 a throw I dont want to keep changing it too often.

Regards
    John.
    Bash some balls about hard just using centre ball striking it might flatten out a bit on it's own, or you might need to get the file/sandpaper out and flatten the top

Leave a comment:

• John Flaf
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Hmm i would say you have domed that tip to the extreme !!!
    I'm very new to tips jrc, and wasn't sure of the shape I have had a few miscues tbh but that was maximum top spin should i try to flatten it or is beyond redemption I like the tip but at £6 a throw I dont want to keep changing it too often.

Regards
    John.

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    Here is my new fit - Talisman Trinity
    2wmqerd.jpg

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    Miscue City

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
    Here is my new ADR147 Medium tip, Thanks Andrew.

[ATTACH]19194[/ATTACH]
    Hmm i would say you have domed that tip to the extreme !!!

Leave a comment:

• John Flaf
    replied
    Here is my new ADR147 Medium tip, Thanks Andrew.

DSCN0890.JPG

Leave a comment:

• John Flaf
    replied
    Tried mine out yesterday, like it. It felt comfortable hitting the cue ball and did I get some action on it, so very pleased,I did miscue a couple of times but that was me trying to be over aggresive.I was only practicing at the time just to get a feel for it, makes me sound like I know what im talking about only took it up late last year so still learning.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Another one would be the adr tip guide.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    A bit apprehensive in putting a laminated tip on , will watch Shockerz's video again before trying .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X