Whats the hardest tip ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the hardest tip ?

Sorry if this has been asked before but as there are so many makes/types of cue tips i would just like to get a general consensus as to what everyone on here would say is the hardest tip they have used ?

thanks.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Pro granite, think gbl stock them.
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
      Pro granite, think gbl stock them.
      there no where near as hard as a hard talisman.

Comment

Pro granites are not that hard...kamui hard are quite hard but there are probably harder tips out here especially some of the break of tips for pool

Comment

Titans......
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
            Sorry if this has been asked before but as there are so many makes/types of cue tips i would just like to get a general consensus as to what everyone on here would say is the hardest tip they have used ?

thanks.
            le pro cant see how anybody would use them

Comment

Originally Posted by sfmcar View Post
              le pro cant see how anybody would use them
              Agreed. And agreed.

Comment

The 10mm omin reds are pretty hard. Those in 11mm play softer... and better imo.
                When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Every Cue is different with every tip. The hardest Tip i have used is a Black WB Talisman. I have a box of Titan's here and a LePro if your interested buddie?

Comment

I use the omin red 11mm & I press for months before using !!
                    It's really hard, sound like you are using a steel tip when hit on cue ball ~~~~~

Comment

any of the american break / jump tips are like half a marble glued to your cue.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                        Every Cue is different with every tip. The hardest Tip i have used is a Black WB Talisman. I have a box of Titan's here and a LePro if your interested buddie?
                        Are the Titan tips 11mm? If so I would be interested in buying them off you.

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                          I have tried the Talisman WB, to me it's not hard...... even the Pro XH is not hard enough !!!!
                          Till now I have not find the right tip for me.....

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
                            I have tried the Talisman WB, to me it's not hard...... even the Pro XH is not hard enough !!!!
                            Till now I have not find the right tip for me.....
                            i think you are not normal - your touch game must be frightening!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Give a try to the sapphire tip of 10mm size and you get the hard feeling on striking the cue ball

Comment

Working...
                              X