Looking for a custom case maker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a custom case maker.

I've just ordered a new one piece cue and mini butt.

Since i only have an existing 3/4 case, i'm going to need to invest in a one piece..
    In the interest of being able to fit both cues, butts, and an extension in one case, i'm thinking i'm going to need a wide, 3-sectional affair.

I'm already aware of Crispian's NW cases; but I'd like to have some options.

Does anyone have any suggestions/experiences they would like to share?

Stamford , Greenbaize , Parris to name a few . Seem them all and i still prefer Crispian's .

But depends on how much you want to spend .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I've not heard of Stamford; I'll check them out.
      I didn't think GB made to spec?
      I don't have Parris-money. If i did, i probably wouldn't spend it on Parris products tbh, haha.

It would be nice if i could stay under the £200 mark, but since what i'm wanting is probably a fair amount of work, I can see it going over.

Comment

Looking for a custom case maker.

Like Neil I have had cases from most of the well regarded makers and in the absence of a time machine to go back and order a Glover Case back when they were still being made I would go for Crispian or Stamford if you want a guaranteed quality case in an existing style.

Martin Jones has impressed me with incredible craftsmanship and may give you the best truly bespoke option.

Graham Hardy aka Snooker Warrior makes a good case at a very reasonable price should you be able to get him to make one.

Watching the market and searching the web may through up a ready made case from GBL or similar that fits the bill.

There is plenty of choice!
        Last edited by Stupree; 22 January 2014, 10:18 PM.
        On Cue Facebook Page
        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

For a cheap option i bought an alloy one piece case that holds 3 cues, or 2 + extensions, was only £85 delivered from B&W billiards

Comment

After just over 6 months my crispian jones handmade cue and case will be ready Friday and I can't wait. I've got an old cheddar classic case, a newish Stamford case which is lovely but I still think crispians cases are superior due to the quality and thickness of the leather and if I'm honest I have always been jealous of my mate and his old north wales case.
            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

try matin jones he do nice job

Comment

Working...
              X