Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

super crystallite, tournament champion, aramith! Balls balls balls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super crystallite, tournament champion, aramith! Balls balls balls!

Hi Guys,

Currently at the golf club i am professional at, we are having a clear out. Mainly thanks to this site, i have a fair understanding of some snooker collectibles etc.

In clearing out i've recently come across our old balls.

! set i've found is a set of super crystallite, in a black box, with made in England on it. I'm not sure if they have any value or if anyone would be interested in them? They certainly look old, some of the colours are a little darker/lighter than the modern tournament champion balls, the cueball is a bit yellowish and not in the best of condition but other than that they are in pretty good nick? Could anyone provide any insight?

I have also come across two sets of Aramith tournament champions, both sets in fairly good condition, though both sets could do with a new cueball. On the bay, similar sets are fetching around £75 a go? Happy to sell one of the sets for £50 plus delivery if anyone is interested?

The final set i have is a set of aramith in a white box with a green aramith logo all over it, made in belgium and a reference to saluc? Can't say i know anything about these.

If anyone is interested in the TC's or any of the others, please get in touch, any money we get for these would go directly to the golf club's charity, which this year is guide dogs for the blind.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Saluc are the parent company for the Aramith brand.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

How much are you thinking for the TC balls plus postage.

Comment

Working...
      X