Please help extension for my cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help extension for my cue

Hi there I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem please. I have a Crispian Jones cue and i cant seem to find the right mini butt for it. I have the extendable extension for it but i am struggling to find a mini butt to fit or with even the same thread. Please find below a picture of the thread and measurements.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

1619556_10202503533062375_923506955_n.jpg

Dynamic

Could you not order one from Crispian? Even if other brands would maybe fit the socket... it wouldn't be as good as a fit as the original...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Thanks for the reply but i have already asked him and he is using different sd joints now so the mini butt wouldn't fit unfortunately

Comment

Thought he might have told you what sort of sd joint it is then and where to poss get one from,

Comment

He has been very helpful as he said I could send it back and he will fit another but the distance and I don't trust corriers in all fairness

Comment

The base joint in the end of your cue would have been from "stan mulling" he is a member on here !

i did offer to replace the butt joint and give a free mini butt too

Comment

A great offer from Crispian, in fairness Id send it in a hard tube. Can't beat getting the free mini butt too!

Comment

I am sending it to Crispian this week to get sorted thanks for all your help. For future reference the joint thread is a 3/8 BSW joint im not sure if any other brand uses the same joint but there you go.

Comment

Working...
                X