Mui Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mui Tips

The people at Craftsman cues kindly sent me a free Mui tip with my last order and as my last tip split i've decided to give them a go. Has anyone tried these tips? What are your thoughts?, i think they have only been on sale for a short time. Do we need ANOTHER new tip on the market? They are described as being medium in hardness and have low elasticity. They are made of pigskin and are blue!

Easy to trim and shape but so are most tips, i will be trying it out sunday evening.

Matt.

There's a thread about them I think titled brand new tips from phoenix.

Comment

thanks Dave
      i searched for mui and nothing came up, didn't realise they were made by phoenix

Comment

Have you tried the tip are they any good

Comment

I got one for free from that thread and had it on abit know, very good tip im planning on using it for abit yet

Comment

Them Phoenix tips are different to the mui tips have got both to try

Comment

yes, they are nice tips, i prefer them to the original phoenix actually , sometimes i've had the black ones split at the sides but this mui stayed together and was nice and firm but not too hard. I found it easier to get spin also with the Mui although not entirely fair to compare them to the black ones i was using because i was using a hard one and the mui are more of a medium. I've taken off the mui at the moment to try one of the new elk masters from coutts cues, but i will definately be using it again. I'm experimenting with a few different tips now our snooker season is finished

Comment

Working...
              X